Just log in to Facebook on your computer, go to your Settings drop-down menu, and select the option toward the bottom that says “Switch to New Facebook.” To switch back to the old Facebook and its classic white design, simply go to the Settings drop-down menu and disable it.
How do I take Facebook off Dark Mode?
In the menu that opens, go to “Display & Accessibility.” You are shown a few options, the first being about Dark Mode. To enable it, check the On box, and Facebook immediately turns dark. To turn off the Dark Mode, follow the same steps and choose Off.
How do I change my Facebook profile from black to white?
Enable Facebook Dark Mode in the Android App
Click on “Settings & Privacy” in the main menu. Tap “Settings” in the sub-menu. Select “Dark Mode” to open the custom options. Select “On” to activate Dark mode.
How do I change Facebook to light mode?
For those who want to turn on the new design and enable dark mode immediately, here’s how:
- Click on the down arrow at the end of the upper menu bar to pull up old Facebook’s settings menu.
- Click “Switch to new Facebook.”
- Click the same down arrow and toggle dark mode from off to on.
What is dark mode for Facebook?
Like many other services, Facebook offers a dark mode for iOS, Android, and the web that switches out dark text on a bright background for light text on a dark background. Dark modes are easier on the eyes, especially at nighttime, and can also help to reduce smartphone and laptop battery use.
Is Dark mode on Facebook gone?
While users have been able to use the feature without any hiccups all this while, it now appears that many Facebook users with the Android app are reporting that the dark mode option has been removed or disappeared. Reports suggest that the dark mode option was removed after a recent update to the Facebook app.
How do I change my Facebook to Dark Mode on mobile?
How to use Facebook Dark Mode on Android
- Open and log into the Facebook app.
- Tap the three lines/”hamburger” icon in the top menu bar. (Image credit: Facebook)
- Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Dark Mode.
- Tap the On button.
How do I change my Facebook to light on my iPhone?
How to Enable Facebook’s Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Menu tab (the three lines icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen).
- Tap the Settings & Privacy section to expand it.
- Tap Dark Mode.
- Tap On to enable Dark Mode.
How do I make my Facebook app darker on my iPhone?
Re-open the Facebook app.
You should now have access to Dark Mode again by going to Menu (via the button with three horizontal lines at the bottom of the app), then selecting “Settings and Privacy”, then “Dark mode”.