Click the “Edit Page” tab, “Update Info” and “Basic Information.” Choose a category for your business in the first drop-down menu and select the group in the adjacent drop-down menu. Click “Save Changes” to apply the new settings to your page.
What is the difference between a Facebook business page and a community page?
Facebook wanted to differentiate between bona fide Official Facebook Pages (fan pages for businesses) and what they now call Community Pages. … Just like Official Pages for businesses, organizations and public figures, Community Pages let you connect with others who share similar interests and experiences.
How do I change the category of my Facebook page?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap More.
- Tap Edit Page then tap Page Info.
- Tap Category.
- Tap an existing category to delete it, or tap Add category + to create a new one.
- Type to search for the category you want to add, then tap the category to select it.
Can I change my Facebook page from business to personal?
Log in to Facebook. Go to your Page. You can find your Page quickly by looking in the left menu while viewing your personal account news feed. In the Admin Panel, click Edit Page; then click Update Info.
How do I change my Facebook business page back to normal?
First, click on the small white down triangle at the top right of the blue bar at the top. Then choose ‘Switch to Classic Facebook’ option to switch to old Facebook. The Classic Facebook will appear on your window.
Should I create a business or community page on Facebook?
So you want to create an official page for your business, not a community page. Whatever you do, don’t create a community page for your business. … So for your business, you definitely want official page and just choose the closest most accurate category whether you’re a local business, a brand or a public figure.
No, Facebook does not allow you to create a business page without it being linked to a personal profile. Any business page needs an admin, who is a person who manages the page. However, once you have it set up, you can assign roles and add other accounts as administrators.
Can I merge a group and a page on Facebook?
If you have task access to a Page, you can’t merge Facebook Pages. If your Pages can be merged, your Page followers and check-ins from profiles will be combined. Groups linked to the Page you merge will be migrated to the Page you want to keep. … Go to facebook.com/pages/merge.
How can I verify my page on Facebook?
To verify your page:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Page Verification.
- Click Verify this Page, then click Get Started.
- Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language.
- Click Call Me Now to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code.
How do I change Facebook account to business?
Step 2 – Change your profile name & address to reflect your business page
- Click accounts menu in the upper-right corner of any Facebook page and select Account Settings.
- Click General in the left-hand column.
- Look for the Name setting and click Edit to the far right.
- Type in your name and save your changes.
Can you delete personal Facebook and keep business page?
You can’t. As I understand it – which is always fuzzy, given the way Facebook keeps changing things – every page must be linked to a personal profile. … However, you can always set Facebook’s privacy control to restrict access to your personal page. Click the down arrow in the top right, select Settings and then Privacy.
Can you delete the original admin of a Facebook page?
Here are the steps for removing someone as an Admin of your Page: Go to your Page, and click the Edit Page button. Click Admin Roles in the drop-down choices. Click the X next to the name of the person you want to remove.
How do I reclaim ownership of my Facebook page?
How to claim a Facebook page created by someone else?
- Verify by phone. You can use a business phone number to verify the ownership of a Facebook page.
- Verify by documents. Another available option is documentation. …
- Verify by email. You can verify through email is another option.