How do I block content on YouTube?
Blocking a YouTube channel on an Android device works the same way:
- Search for the channel you want to block and enter it.
- Press the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Choose the “Block User” option.
- Confirm this choice by pressing “Block” in the subsequent window.
Can I block videos with certain words on YouTube?
To block a keyword in the YouTube section of a policy:
- Select the Keywords tab within the YouTube section of the policy:
- Click on the field that says “Enter a Keyword,” then type in the desired keyword and click the red button to the right labeled Block:
How do I block unwanted videos on YouTube?
If you are on the YouTube app for Android or iOS, you can do the same. Head over to the home page of the channel and tap on the three-dot menu on the upper right corner. Select block user from the menu and you’re done.
How do I block certain content?
- Open the browser and go to Tools (alt+x) > Internet Options. Now click the security tab and then click the red Restricted sites icon. Click the Sites button below the icon.
- Now in the pop-up, manually type the websites you want to block one-by-one. Click Add after typing the name of each site.
Can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube?
You can set YouTube parental controls to make sure your child only watches appropriate videos. On a web browser, you can enable YouTube Restricted Mode, which hides mature content. You can also download the YouTube Kids app and allow pre-approved content or block specific videos.
What is restricted mode on YouTube?
Restricted Mode is an optional setting you can use on YouTube. This feature can help screen out potentially mature content you or others using your devices may prefer not to view.
How do you block bad words on YouTube?
In your YouTube account settings (the little gear symbol), turn on Restricted Mode at the very bottom of the page. That should cut down on some of the age-inappropriate stuff.
How do I turn off parental controls without a password?
How to turn off parental controls on an Android device using the Google Play Store
- Open your Android device’s Settings app and tap “Apps” or “Apps & notifications.”
- Select the Google Play Store app from the complete list of apps.
- Tap “Storage,” and then hit “Clear Data.”
How do I set parental controls?
Set up parental controls
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings Family. Parental controls.
- Turn on Parental controls.
- To protect parental controls, create a PIN your child doesn’t know.
- Select the type of content you want to filter.
- Choose how to filter or restrict access.
How do I restrict Safari?
How To Disable or Enable Safari on iPhone or iPad?
- On your child’s iOS device, open Settings.
- Select Screentime > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Allowed Apps.
- Enter your Screen Time Passcode. Depending on your iOS version, you may be required to enter your passcode in the previous step. …
- Toggle Safari to ON or OFF.