You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
How do I change my sharing settings on Facebook?
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared…
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
Click Choose Page. Choose which page to share: This Page: To share the current page with your visitor’s Facebook friends.
To add a Facebook Share button:
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Social.
- Under Facebook, click the Facebook Share button to add it, or drag it to the relevant location.
Facebook is removing the share option for everyone. It is being rolled out slowly. Despite setting it to public, it will not appear anymore.
Why is there no public option on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
Hi Salal, If you’re under 18, you won’t be able to post to “Public.” The maximum audience you can share with is friends of friends.
Facebook Help Team
If you want to share a post you see on your News Feed with a single friend, you can click “Share” below the post and select “Send as Message”, which sends the post directly to your friend in a private message.
Click on the three-dot icon to the top right of the post you want to make shareable. Then, select the Edit Audience option from the drop-down list. A list of audience options will appear. Choose Public from the list of available options to make the post shareable.
Why share button is missing on facebook group?
- Login to your facebook group account and click on ‘More’, then click on ‘Edit group settings’.
- A Window as below will appear. …
- When image as below appears click on ‘Public’ and then click on ‘Confirm’.