To use it, just find a video in the feed on your phone or desktop, tap the TV button in the top right, and then select the device you want to stream through. You can keep scrolling through the feed and using Facebook while the video continues to stream.
How do I get Facebook on my smart TV?
Open Facebook Watch on your smart TV, and select login. The app will show you a numeric code which you need to input on your device. Go to facebook.com/device and input the code on your TV. After you input the code, you can now watch videos from your Facebook account.
Can you stream Facebook live on TV?
Compatible with social media platforms, you can watch Facebook Live on the big screen in high definition on your Smart TV, cable-free. If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your TV using an HDMI or VGA cable.
How do I mirror Facebook to my TV?
Cast FB live from Facebook App
- Launch Facebook and look for the live video that you want to stream. Then, play the video then tap the ScreenShare icon at the upper right corner of the video.
- Choose the name of your TV to start casting.
How do I stream video on Facebook?
From the Facebook app:
- Navigate to the Page, group, profile or event where you want to publish your live stream.
- Tap the Live button at the bottom of the post composer.
- Add a description to your video. …
- Tap Start Live Video.
- Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast.
How do you watch Facebook live stream?
How to Watch Facebook Live on Android
- Tap on the More tab (three horizontal lines) in the upper-right corner of the app.
- In the new menu, select See more.
- Scroll down and tap on Live Videos.
- Choose the video you want to watch.
Share All sharing options for: Facebook Live now has a built-in screen-sharing function. Today, Facebook added the ability to directly share your screen on Facebook Live, as spotted by The Next Web. Previously, third-party software was needed to do the same thing.
Can I connect my phone to my TV without HDMI?
Connecting Your Phone To A TV Without HDMI Cable
Although this is a Google product, it does work with iOS, so regardless of whether you’re an Android phone or iPhone owner, Chromecast is a viable solution.
How do I stream my Galaxy phone to my TV?
Mirror your TV with Smart View
- Open the Quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen using two fingers. Then swipe to and tap the Smart View icon. …
- Tap your TV from the list of Available devices. …
- Your device’s screen will now appear on the TV.