Log in to your Twitter account. Go to https://publish.twitter.com/. Customize the follow button to your liking with the available options. Copy and paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the button to appear.
How to Turn on the Follow Button on Your Facebook Business Page
- Click the down arrow at the top-right of any Facebook page and click Account Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Followers. Now you are on a page with several sections. The top section is labeled Who Can Follow Me.
- Select Everybody from the drop-down menu.
Here’s how to turn on the Follow button on your personal profile:
- Click the down arrow in the upper-right corner of Facebook. …
- Select Settings.
- Click Followers on the left sidebar.
- Select Everybody from the drop-down menu next to the Who Can Follow Me section.
Why can’t I see my followers on my Facebook business page?
If you’ve allowed people to follow you, you can see a list of your followers by going to your profile, clicking Friends below your cover photo and then clicking Followers. If you don’t have any followers, you won’t see this option.
Click Content on the top menu. Click Edit This Page (the pencil icon) next to the page you would like to edit. Click the Add Block button in the bottom left-hand corner. From the drop-down menu, select Custom.