Why can’t I see my settings on Facebook?
– Uninstall and reinstall the app, – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable. If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection.
How do I change my Facebook settings?
To view or change your Facebook login settings in the Facebook mobile app: Open the Facebook app on your mobile device. Open the menu, scroll to the bottom of the page, and tap Settings and Privacy. Tap Privacy Shortcuts > More Settings > Apps > Logged in with Facebook.
Why can’t I access my Facebook app?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account from your Facebook app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app, or delete the app and then reinstall it. Try logging in from a mobile browser (example: Safari, Chrome).
How do I fix my settings?
Top 8 Ways to Fix Unfortunately Settings Has Stopped on Android
- Close Recent/Unused Apps. …
- Clear Settings’ Cache. …
- Force Stop Settings. …
- Clear Google Play Services’ Cache. …
- Update Google Play Services. …
- Uninstall Google Play Services Update. …
- Update Android OS. …
- Factory Reset Device.
How do I get to settings on Facebook Mobile?
On any Facebook page, tap the three horizontal lines on the lower right of the screen (on an iPhone) or the upper right (on an Android). Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings” > “Apps and Websites”
How do I change Facebook to classic view?
How to Switch back to Classic Facebook from New Facebook
- First, click on the small white down triangle at the top right of the blue bar at the top.
- Then choose ‘Switch to Classic Facebook’ option to switch to old Facebook.
- Now, you will be asked to give feedback. …
- The Classic Facebook will appear on your window.
How do I recover my Facebook page?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
Why can’t I log into my Facebook on my new phone?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.
Can’t connect to Facebook but internet is working?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.