If you don’t see your post, wait five minutes and check again. Ideally, you should try this method with at least 3 to 5 non-follower accounts. If your post fails to appear, it means you’ve been shadowbanned.
How do I fix Shadowban on Instagram?
How Do You Fix a Shadowban on Instagram
- Make Sure Your Content Complies with Instagram’s Terms & Conditions. …
- Don’t Use Instagram Pods & Bots. …
- Limit the Use of Auto-Posting Apps. …
- Don’t Use Hashtags Banned by the Community Guidelines. …
- Try to Prevent Being Reported by Other Users. …
- Don’t Post New Content for Several Days.
How do I get rid of Shadowban 2021 on Instagram?
Here’s how to remove The instagram shadowban In 2021
- Sign into IG on desktop.
- Go to “Settings”
- Go to “Apps and Websites”
- Remove potentially questionable apps and websites that you have allowed access to your account in the past.
Why did I get Shadowbanned on Instagram?
This typically occurs when a user has violated Instagram’s community guidelines — or the content is otherwise deemed inappropriate. If you’re shadowbanned, your content won’t appear on anyone’s feed, Explore, or hashtag pages unless they already follow you.
Why have my Instagram likes dropped suddenly?
Certain hashtags have become overrun by spam and inappropriate content to the point that Instagram has either blocked it entirely or limited it. If you are using one of these hashtags, you’re probably being penalized because of it. Solution: You need to check each of your hashtags before you use them.
How do you get unbanned from Instagram?
If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you may be able to appeal the decision by opening the app, entering your username and password and following the on-screen instructions. If you don’t see a disabled message, you may be experiencing a login issue.