If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
How can I recover my Facebook password without email and security question?
If you don’t know what alternate information you have:
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Learn how to reset your password once you get back into your account.
How can I unlock my Facebook account without security question?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I recover my Facebook account with security question?
First and foremost, you need to open the Facebook login page on your browser. Then you can see the Forgot password? option, choose it. Next, you can see the option to enter your email address, username, phone number, enter the required details of your Facebook account.
Can I get my facebook password without resetting it?
We’re not able to send you a copy of your password without resetting it. If you’re already logged in, you can change your password in your Settings. If you’re having trouble logging in or remembering your password, you can change it.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How can I access a locked Facebook profile?
Second trick: There is another option to see the Locked Profile. Read the username of the locked profile. Now go to ‘http://graph.facebook.com/username/userid/picture?width=2000&height=2000’ and write name instead of username. Profile picture will appear.
How long does it take Facebook to unlock your account?
How long is Facebook temporarily locked? The duration of a temporary Facebook lock typically lasts for 24 to 48 hours. Your account will be unlocked as soon as you complete the on-screen instructions.
Why did my FB account disappear?
A Deleted Page
One reason why a Facebook page may suddenly disappear is because it was permanently deleted. If you created the page personally, make sure no one could have accessed your account. Access your account settings and check to see if there are any active logins from a suspicious device or location.
How can I confirm my identity on Facebook?
To verify your approval, visit www.facebook.com/id to see your identity confirmation status.