How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number and OTP?
Facebook Help Team
- Click “…” in the top right side of the account’s profile.
- Click “Report”.
- Click “Report or close this account” and then “Continue”.
- Select “Recover this account”. You’ll then be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the old account.
How can I recover my old Facebook account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How do I log into Facebook without a mobile number?
How to Sign Up for Facebook Without Using a Number
- Go to m.facebook.com in your mobile phone’s Web browser.
- Click “Sign Up Here.”
- Click “Register Using Your Email.”
- Fill out the sign-up form with your name, email, gender, birth date and password. You do not need to provide your phone number.
- Click “Sign Up.”
How can I recover my Facebook password without email and phone number?
I can’t reset my Facebook password because I can’t access the email or mobile phone number on my account.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How can I recover my Facebook account without password?
If you use Facebook on an iOS or Android device, here’s how to recover your account.
- On the Facebook login screen, tap Forgot Password.
- Enter a phone number, email address, name, or username.
- Select Confirm via Email or Confirm via Text, depending on your settings, and then tap Continue.
- Enter the password reset code.
How do I contact Facebook to unlock my account?
Below are the three forms that you can use to contact Facebook for assistance in unlocking your account.
- Report a login issue. Report a Login Issue link: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357439354283890. …
- Security checks preventing login. …
- Confirm your identity with Facebook.
What happens if my Facebook account is locked?
How To Access a Locked Facebook Account. … If you got locked out of your Facebook account because you forgot the email address or password you used when creating your account, you can recover or reset your account provided you have some information like your email or phone number.
How can I recover my Facebook account without confirming my identity?
Facebook Help Team
If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.