Why can’t I recommend a page on Facebook?
Facebook allows Recommendations only for Pages that have not only provided a physical location but chose to display a map within their applications. If you deselect the check box to display the map, the Recommendations box disappears.
How do I enable recommendations on my Facebook page?
To turn Recommendations on or off for your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Page Settings in the bottom left of your Page.
- Click Templates and Tabs in the left menu.
- Click to the right of Reviews to turn the tab on or off.
- Go to the Facebook Page of the business you want to recommend.
- Click ‘Recommendations’ or ‘Reviews’ on the left side of the Page.
- Click ‘Yes’ to recommend the Page or ‘No’ to not recommend it.
- Write a Recommendation describing what benefit you’ve received and why you’d recommend us.
- Click ‘Post’.
How do I recommend a business page on Facebook?
How do I recommend a business on Facebook?
- Go to the Page of the business you want to recommend by tapping its name in your News Feed or searching for it.
- Tap Reviews below the Page’s cover photo.
- Tap Yes to recommend the Page or No to not recommend it.
Why doesn’t my Facebook business page appear?
If it’s not “published” to the public (or if Facebook doesn’t think it’s published), it won’t show up in Search. … If the Page isn’t published, you won’t be able to see it when you’re logged out of Facebook. Is your Page private? Privacy settings may be restricting who can search for (and become a fan of) your Page.
How do I request a recommendation on Facebook?
To ask for recommendations on Facebook:
- Log into the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Tap What’s on your mind? …
- Scroll down and tap Ask for Recommendations.
- Tap Add a Location to select the city where you’re looking for recommendations.
How do I increase my recommendations on Facebook?
How To Ask For Facebook Recommendations
- Ask People to Check-in. Checking in on Facebook is simple and fun for customers to brag to their Facebook friends where they are. …
- Include A Facebook Call to Action on Your Website. …
- Promote Great Reviews. …
- Ask People For Recommendations.
Step 4: Scroll down until you see Reviews, OR click “Add a Tab” at the bottom of the list to add Reviews to your page. Step 5: Click “Settings” next to Reviews. You will see your Facebook review link here. You can copy that URL and send it to customers, but we recommend doing something to that link first (see below).
How do I remove reviews from Facebook business page?
Here are the steps to remove the Facebook Reviews section from your Business Page:
- Click on “Settings” on your Business Page.
- Click “Edit Page”
- Scroll down to the “Reviews” section and click Settings.
- Move the slider from “ON” to “OFF”
- Save your new settings.
Why can’t I see reviews on my Facebook business page?
First go to to the Settings section on your Facebook Page and select Edit Page from the left sidebar. Next scroll down to the Reviews section and make sure the Tab is set to On. You may have to add a tab if you don’t see the Reviews tab there. … Enable or disable reviews on your Facebook page.