How can I hide my friend list on Facebook via mobile?
How to Hide Your Friends List on the Facebook App
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Scroll down to the How People Find and Contact You section and tap Who can see your friends list.
- Tap the circle beside the new privacy setting you want.
Can I stop people seeing my friends on Facebook?
Choose either “Friends” or “Only Me” to prohibit people from viewing your friends list. “Friends” restricts access to your friends list to only your friends. “Only Me” restricts access to everyone except you.
Why can’t I see a friends friend list on Facebook?
– Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; … – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why do guys hide their friends list on Facebook?
Why is it necessary to hide your friendlist
Facebook users often hide their friendlist for security reasons. People often want to keep their friends and activities personal and hence they often prefer on limiting the people who can see their friendlis and activities on a social media platform.
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
- Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
- Insert the IDs in the given URL.
- You will a list of hidden mutual friends.
Why has a friend disappeared on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I see posts on my friends wall 2020?
The most restricted standard privacy setting is “Friends Only,” which only stops non-friends from seeing a Wall. If you are friends with someone and still cannot see that user’s wall, it means your friend has customized his or her Wall privacy.