How can I recover my Facebook password without my old number?
If you found your account but don’t have access to the phone number and email you set up, Facebook can’t verify your identity. If you found your account and selected a method for receiving your reset code, enter the security code you received and select Continue. Enter a new password and select Continue.
How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number and OTP?
Facebook Help Team
- Click “…” in the top right side of the account’s profile.
- Click “Report”.
- Click “Report or close this account” and then “Continue”.
- Select “Recover this account”. You’ll then be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the old account.
How can I reset my Facebook password with another phone?
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Facebook’s login page.
- Click on Forgot account?
- Select a method for resetting your password: Google account, backup email address, or phone number. Click Continue and follow the instructions to reset your password.
How can I recover my facebook password without email and phone number?
I can’t reset my Facebook password because I can’t access the email or mobile phone number on my account.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
How can I recover my FB account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I recover my Facebook account using security question?
If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
How do I get my forgotten Facebook password?
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Tap Forgot Password?.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then tap Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I see my Facebook password on my phone?
View Saved Facebook Password in Chrome on Android
- Launch Chrome Settings on Android.
- Access the Passwords Section in Chrome.
- Find and Tap on Facebook in the Passwords List.
- View Facebook Password Successfully.
- Open the Settings Panel for Firefox.
- Access Privacy Options in Firefox.
- Access the Logins Section in Firefox.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How do I find out what my password is?
See, delete, edit, or export passwords
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More .
- Tap Settings. Passwords.
- See, delete, edit, or export a password: See: Tap View and manage saved passwords at passwords.google.com. Delete: Tap the password you want to remove.