You can dial *143# then choose FREE FB. In a short while you will receive a text with a link on it.
How can I avail free FB in Globe?
Step 1: Register for Globe Free Facebook Access
Using a cellphone with a Globe or TM sim, dial *143# and press the call button. A menu will appear enumerating 10 options. Choose Free FB by typing 2 and then press Send.
How can I get free data on globe?
Here’s how you do it:
- Register to eligible promos. Choose a corresponding promo that has your desired freebie from the list above.
- Wait for the confirmation text. The message will give you instructions on how to claim your freebies from Globe. …
- Text the corresponding keywords to 8080. …
How can I register Facebook in Globe?
- Call *143#.
- Choose Surf Promos.
- Choose SUPERFB10. You will be charged P10 for the registration.
How do I register for free on Facebook?
There are two ways for you to access Facebook for Free. First, all you need to do is to access “m.facebook.com” and Login your account. It will not consume any load on your end. After logging in, press the “Go to Free” option located on the upper right portion of the application to access the Free Facebook feature.
Is facebook free on globe?
FREE Facebook is back for all Globe prepaid, postpaid, and TM subscribers! … Dial *143# and choose FREE FB.
How can I get free 1GB in Globe?
Activate your freebie by texting FREE to 8080 or via the New GlobeOne app. For SIMs with the 2GB welcome freebie, load P50 within the first 3 days to get the 1GB free for 7 days.
How can I get free 10GB data in Globe?
To get your Free 10GB data, simply follow the steps below:
- Register your Prepaid WiFi the via Globe At Home app (available in Google Play Store and AppStore)
- Verify your Prepaid Wifi Device by keying in the code sent to your modem dashboard.
How can I use free GoWiFi in Globe?
Connect to Free GoWiFi in 4 easy steps:
- Go to your WiFi settings and connect to @Free_GoWiFi.
- Enter your mobile number. You’ll receive a code via SMS.
- Enter the code you received.
- Choose a WiFi offer and then start surfing! Entertainment WIFI Bundle. Just Press Play.
How can I add 1gb data in Globe?
To avail of the add-on, simply text the keyword to 8080 using your Globe Postpaid number. If already registered to GoSURF, an additional 1 GB may be added anytime for only P99 by simply texting GS ADDSURF 99 to 8080.
How can I register 50 pesos in Globe?
GoSURF50. To register, text GoSURF50 to 8080 or dial *143# and choose GoSURF. *valid until August 15, 2020.
Is Messenger free on globe?
Access to the Messenger app, excluding calls, is also free.
How do I register my ml10 globe?
- Promo: 20 minutes calls to Globe or TM for ₱20.
- Registration: No registration required. Just dial 236 + 10 digits Globe Number (Example: 2369174567891)
- Validity: 20 minutes.
- Price: Requires at least ₱7.50 load.
How can I get free Facebook data?
Open the Facebook app and tap the Menu icon (the three horizontal lines on the top right). On the menu page, tap Settings & Privacy and then in the resulting drop-down menu, tap Data Saver. Make sure the Data Saver slider is in the ON position. You can also choose to Always turn off Data Saver on Wi-Fi.
How can I use Facebook without load?
Now Facebook users can access Facebook on any mobile without any internet connection, just by dialing *325#.
Access Facebook without Internet
- Just dial *325#.
- Login with your username & password. …
- Access these services as per your wish by sending the respective numbers.
How do I register for FB 10?
To register to the TNT FB10 promo, text the keyword FB10 to 4545. Make sure that you have at least ₱10 load balance. You will receive a text confirmation after successfully registering to the promo. If the keyword registration doesn’t work, you can subscribe to TNT FB10 by dialing *123#.