How do I delete my old Instagram account without a password email and number?
How do you delete an Instagram account without the password or email address?
- Open the Instagram app or web page on the device of your choice.
- Select the “forgotten password” tab on the login screen.
- Tap the empty field tagged “Username” or “e-mail” and enter the email address you used to open your Instagram account.
How can I delete an Instagram account I don’t have access to?
Unfortunately, you cannot remove your account from the Instagram mobile app; Click on this link to go to Delete Your Account page as you cannot access it from your profile; Select a reason for deleting your account from the dropdown menu and re-enter your account password. Then click Permanently Delete My Account.
How do I delete one of my Instagram accounts?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android. …
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen. …
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list. …
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
How do I deactivate my Instagram?
Deactivate your Instagram account
- Open your desktop browser.
- Go to Instagram.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture at the top-right corner of the page.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down and click Temporarily Disable My Account at the bottom-right corner of the page.
Does reporting an account on Instagram delete it?
Please know that when you “report” a photo, the person you are reporting against doesn’t ever find out that it was you who reported against them. You remain anonymous. Instagram then just simply looks into the matter to verify whether the picture is, in fact, inappropriate. If it is, they will delete it.
How do you delete multiple Instagram accounts?
Step 1: From your profile, tap the hamburger icon, then Settings, then Multi-Account Login. Step 2: Deselect the account you want to remove, then tap Remove in the pop-up box.
- Tap your profile picture > Settings > Account preferences.
- Tap Close account under Account management.
- Tap Continue to proceed with closing your account.
- Tap the reason for closing your account and tap Next.
- Enter your account password and tap Done.
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram?
How long can your Instagram account be disabled? You can keep your Instagram account temporarily disabled for as long as you want without fear of losing your personal information. Previously, Instagram would automatically reactivate your account after one week.
How can I delete my account?
Step 3: Delete your account
- Open your Google Account.
- On the left, click Data & privacy.
- Scroll to “Data from apps and services you use.”
- Under “Download or delete your data,” click Delete a Google service. …
- Next to “Gmail,” click Delete .
- Enter the active email address you want to use and click Send verification email.