If your posts are unnecessarily distressing, lewd or obscene, hateful, and engaged in inciting violence towards an individual or certain groups of people, Facebook will reassess your content and unpublish your page if there’s sufficient cause.
What do I do if my Facebook page is unpublished?
Facebook Help Team
If your Page is unpublished by choice, then yes, you can moderate any content and republish anytime! If it’s been unpublished for other reasons by Facebook, then it would depend on the appeals process.
How long does Facebook unpublish a page?
A pop-up box will appear, with Facebook again informing you about the 14 day policy and that you can also “Unpublish” the page — allowing only admins to view it during the 14 day deletion period. If you want to unpublish as well as delete, tick the box and click “Delete Page” to start the deleting process.
How do I find an unpublished Facebook page?
To see your unpublished posts, you can use a search bar in the Page Posts tool to navigate through your Ads Posts. This is particularly useful if you have a large volume of posts associated with ads. You can search by the text copy within the ad post using this search bar. You can also search by the Post ID number.
Why won’t my Facebook page publish?
If you’ve noticed that your Page isn’t appearing in search results on Facebook, make sure that: Your Page doesn’t have age or country restrictions. Your Page is published. Your Page has a profile picture, cover photo and an action button.
How do I appeal an unpublished 2020 Facebook page?
These emails are for general Facebook support but should be helpful in appealing for unpublished/deleted pages as well:
Will I lose likes If I unpublish my page?
If I unpublish my Facebook page will I lose likes? Yes. When you unpublish a Page you invariably hide it from the public, including the people who like your Page. So, your Page and likes won’t be visible to the public until it’s published again.
How do I unpublish my Facebook business page?
How do I unpublish or publish my Page?
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap General.
- Below Page Visibility, Tap Unpublish or Publish.
How do I hide my Facebook page from someone?
How to Make Your Facebook Profile Invisible to Certain Friends
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Click “Custom Settings” from the “Custom” tab.
- Decide what to prevent the person from seeing. …
- Make your entire profile invisible by entering the person’s name manually under each section; there is no fast way to do this.
How do you keep your Facebook page private?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
How do I make my Facebook business page public?
Once you’re on your business page, a “Manage Page” panel will appear on the left side of your screen. Scroll to the bottom and select “Settings.” 5. The top option in the “General” tab will be “Page visibility.” If the page is public, it will say “Page published.” Click the blue “Edit” option to change this.
How do I know if my Facebook page was published?
Click on the Page Settings in the bottom left of the screen. From General, click Page Visibility. There’s an Edit link at the right, but you can actually just click anywhere on that line. You’ll find a choice there between published or unpublished.
How do I find my drafts on my personal Facebook page?
Open the Facebook app and log into your account, if necessary.
- Tap the three stacked lines in the top-right corner and then tap “Pages.” …
- Select the desired page. …
- Toggle over to the three stacked lines on the right side of the screen and then select “Drafts.”