Your security settings can be accessed through your basic privacy settings and tools here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=privacy. From here, you’ll select “Security” on the lefthand menu. I’ve included a screenshot to show you where you can find this.
Where is Security and login settings on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Security and Login. Go to the section WHERE YOU’RE LOGGED IN. You may need to tap See More to see all of the sessions where you’re logged in.
Why can’t I access my settings on Facebook?
– Uninstall and reinstall the app, – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable. If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection.
Why can’t I change my privacy settings on Facebook?
Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left. From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post. If your privacy settings have never been changed, only your current Facebook friends will be able to see your posts. Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
How do I unlock Facebook privacy settings?
If you have locked your Facebook page from being viewed by some people, you can later change your privacy settings to unlock the page.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click the “Account” menu and select “Privacy Settings.”
- Click “Everyone” to completely unlock everything.
Where are Facebook security settings?
Your security settings can be accessed through your basic privacy settings and tools here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=privacy. From here, you’ll select “Security” on the lefthand menu.
How do I check my Facebook security settings?
Go to the Security Settings page.
Look to the column on the left side of the General Account Settings screen. Right under the first option (General), you will see the Security tab. Click on it to go to the Security Settings page.
How do I access Facebook app settings?
On mobile, tap the menu bar (bottom-right for iOS, top-right for Android), and select Settings > Account Settings > Apps > Logged in with Facebook.
How do I reset Facebook settings?
How to Reset Facebook Settings
- Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any page. …
- Select the “General” tab to make changes to settings like your name, username and networks, most of which can only be changed one or two times during the life of your account.
How do I fix my Facebook settings?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to Privacy and select Privacy Settings. For other things you share on Facebook, you can select the audience before you share.
How do I change privacy settings on Facebook Timeline?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap on the post, then tap Edit Privacy.
- Select who can see the post from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me). Learn more about the different audiences you can choose.
How do I change privacy settings on Facebook app?
On any Facebook page, tap the three horizontal lines on the lower right of the screen (on an iPhone) or the upper right (on an Android). Scroll to and tap “Settings & Privacy” > “Privacy Shortcuts” > “Review a few important privacy settings” You’ll be walked through the same privacy issues as on the web version.
How do I change my Facebook page from public to private?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.