At $102 billion, Instagram is worth substantially more than many major American companies, including Nike, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Netflix, and General Motors.
How much money does Instagram make?
2) Instagram influencers with under 10,000 followers can make, on average, $88.00 per post. Those with under 100,000 followers average $200.00 per post, but these numbers often vary account to account. Most accounts in this level are instead, gifted with free products or discounts for posting.
Who is the highest paid Instagrammer?
Top 10 highest-earning stars on Instagram per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $1.6 million.
- Dwayne Johnson – $1.52 million.
- Ariana Grande – $1.51 million.
- Kylie Jenner – $1.49 million.
- Selena Gomez – $1.46 million.
- Kim Kardashian – $1.41 million.
- Lionel Messi – $1.16 million.
- Beyoncé Knowles – $1.14 million.
Do u get paid for TikTok?
To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok’s Creator Fund through the app.
How much does Instagram pay you for 1 million followers?
Instagram influencers with up to 1 million followers can see $10,000 per post. Have over 1 million followers? You could charge $100,000 or more.
What happens when you get 1000 Instagram followers?
Growth is always a good indicator of a successful, thriving account and once you have 1,000 followers, a lot of monetization opens up for you. All in all, as long as you are seeing great engagement and creating quality content, you are on the right track to making money on Instagram.
How much do celebrities charge for Instagram posts?
The megastar charges around Rs 50 lakh per sponsored post on Instagram. Not to mention, Sr Bachchan is among the few celebrities who has maximum number of brand endorsements under his belt. SRK has around 24.8 million followers on Instagram. He is not just the Badshah of Bollywood but also of Instagram.
Which is the most liked photo on Instagram?
Top 20 posts
|Rank||Account name||Post description|
|1||@world_record_egg||Photo of an egg|
|2||@arianagrande||Photos from her wedding with Dalton Gomez|
|3||@xxxtentacion||Final post before his death|
|4||@kyliejenner||Second pregnancy announcement|
How many TikTok followers do you need to be verified?
There are no set rules as to when your account gets badged; however, people get usually badged because they have at least one million likes and several thousand fans. How many fans do I need to do a live stream on Tik Tok? You need 1000 fans to go live on TikTok.