After clicking on the Create Post button, a pop-up window will appear in the middle of your screen. In the pop-up window, click on the ellipsis (three dots) button. After clicking on the ellipsis button, find the Poll option with the green icon. Click on the Poll option.
How do you create a poll on Facebook 2021?
Here is how to add a poll to your Facebook story:
- At the top of your News Feed, click “Add to Story”.
- Add your photo or video.
- Click the smiling face sticker icon in the top right, then click “poll”
- Type your question, then tap “Yes” or “No” to customise the answers.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
- Click Share to Story.
How do I create a poll on Facebook Timeline 2020?
Here’s how to do it.
- Step 1: Open a Group Chat or Create a New One.
- Step 2: Tap the “+” at the Bottom of the Messenger Window Next to the Text Box. This will pop open another window.
- Step 3: Select the Facebook Poll Icon and Type in Your Question.
- Step 4: Add Your Options and Tap “Create a Poll”
Can I create a poll on my personal Facebook page?
To create a poll on Facebook, log in to your Facebook personal account and go to the Polls for Pages app. … The app will redirect you to your Facebook Page where you will see the poll successfully installed in a tab. To share the poll with your fans, post the poll URL in a new status update on your Page Timeline.
How do I post a poll on Facebook business page 2021?
Go to your business’s Facebook Page and click within the post window to expand it and see the different post types. Select Poll and type up your questions and answers. Next, set how long you want the poll to last. Then, share it.
How do you create a poll on Facebook Mobile event?
To add a poll to an event, just open the event in the Facebook app, tap “Say something” as though you were adding a comment, and choose the “Poll” option. You can create polls on any events you are hosting.
Why can’t I vote in Facebook poll?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Do Facebook Polls show who voted for what?
After a poll ends, anyone who clicks on the poll itself will see the results (and will no longer be able to vote.) As the page admin, you are able to view who voted for each option by clicking on the numbers of votes.
Does Facebook have a poll feature?
If you’d like to share a poll with your personal audience on Facebook, you can add a poll to your story. You can create a poll on Facebook to ask a question, customize the answers and let people vote for their favorite option. You can add a new poll in a group, a story, or as the admin or editor of a Page.
How do I create a poll on my timeline?
How to Create a Poll on Facebook Timeline (Android)
- Open the Facebook App on your Android device.
- Click on What’s on your mind.
- Scroll down and click on Poll.
- Fill in details like (Ask a question or Name of poll, Include options or Names of contestants)
- Set poll Expiration time.