You can use the free software called HandBrake to compress the video while keeping most of its quality. Instagram accepts both MP4 and MOV formats for uploads. H. 264 MP4 is the recommended format to preserve the quality of video after upload.
How do you upload original quality videos to Instagram?
To upload the highest possible quality video to Instagram, you’ll want to post your video to IGTV instead of your standard grid. IGTV offers a much better resolution and bitrate than the traditional method for uploads.
Why do my videos look blurry on Instagram?
If your Internet connection is unstable, uploaded Instagram videos may be blurred because they have not been fully loaded. While you are uploading a video to Instagram with a poor Internet connection, Instagram will automatically reduce the quality of the video for upload.
How do I stop Instagram from ruining quality?
Instagram can often reduce the quality of your images during uploads for a wide number of reasons, but if you’re looking to maintain quality then you should look to upload a high-quality, compressed JPEG file (max resolution: 1080 x 1350px) directly from your mobile or tablet to avoid any further compression by …
Why is my Instagram video quality so bad?
If your Internet connection is not stable, the uploaded Instagram story videos might get blurry because they are not fully loaded. That’s not all, while you are uploading videos to Instagram under bad Internet connection, Instagram will automatically reduce the video quality in order to upload it.
How do I upload 4K video to Instagram?
Part 5: How to Upload 4K Videos to Instagram?
- To upload a video or record a new one, first tap the Add icon at the bottom of the screen.
- To upload a video from your phone’s library, tap Library (iPhone) or Gallery (Android) at the bottom of the screen and select the video you’d like to share.
How do I send a high quality video?
Here Are 3 Steps for Sending High-Quality Videos and Texts
- If You Have an iPhone, Keep iMessage Turned On.
- Sending a File to an Android Device? Use Email.
- Use a Cloud-Based Service.
- Download and Use the Send Anywhere App.
- More Free and Cheap Resources From Clark.com:
How do I upload high quality videos to Instagram from my iPhone?
Optimize and edit your iPhone video to make the video quality as high as possible before posting to Instagram. Click Codec Option button, find Resolution, and click the drop-down button to select 3840×2160 (4K). If your initial video is 720p and the like, you can also try to upscale to 1080p.
How do I upload 4K video to Instagram from Iphone?
More videos on YouTube
- Import a 4K video to VideoProc. Download and launch this program, and click Video to get to the video editing interface. …
- Set the output format for Instagram. …
- Quick trim and edit the 4K video. …
- Compress the 4K video to 1080p for Instagram uploading. …
- Export the video and upload it to Instagram.
Why are Android videos blurry on Instagram?
When you open your stories screen and try to capture a photo or video. Instagram on android rather than using device camera hardware to capture the view, it actually screen records the view. … That is why Stories on Instagram and other social media apps have poor quality.