Why is YouTube app not working on iPad?
In most of the cases, a poor network connection is the cause of the “YouTube won’t play on iPhone/iPad” issue. You can simply turn off your WiFi network connection and then turn it on again or reset network settings on your iOS device by going to Settings > General > Reset and clicking Reset Network Settings.
How do I reset YouTube app on iPad?
From your Home screen, scroll to and find the YouTube app icon. Once you found it, touch and hold on its icon for a few seconds until the icons wiggle. Then tap on the X at the top-left side of the YouTube app. If prompted, tap Delete twice to confirm that you want to delete YouTube app from your iPad.
Why does YouTube keep closing on my iPad?
App crashes can also be triggered by random firmware crashes on the device. Any device can encounter the same problem at some point especially when some system data gets corrupted. And the easiest way to fix the problem is to restart the device, also known as soft reset on your iPad Pro.
Why is my YouTube app not working?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data to see if that solves the problem.
How do I fix YouTube not loading?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
How do I unblock YouTube on my iPad?
To restore YouTube or other privileges, go back into Restrictions and tap Disable Restrictions or tap the Off switch so that it says On again. Of course, you have to reenter your passcode before you can do so.
What to do if your iPad keeps kicking you out of apps?
If an app on your iPhone or iPad doesn’t work as expected, try this.
- Close and reopen the app. Force the app to close. …
- Restart your device. Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. …
- Check for updates. …
- Delete the app, then redownload it.
Why is my iPad crashing?
Usually, using your device in low space means that applications and system software have no room to run, which eventually causes iPad freezing and abrupt crashing. Therefore, it is imperative that you delete some of the apps you do not use, clear app caches, and other unnecessary media files.
How do I empty the cache on my iPad?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
How do I reset my YouTube?
Clearing search history in the YouTube app
If you are looking to clear your search history on either your Android or iPhone, you simply need to log into the app. Hit the “Library” icon. Select History Settings > Clear Search history. You can also clear your entire watch history here by selecting that option too.
Why can’t I update my YouTube app?
If you cannot update your app, it’s most likely that your version of Android OS no longer supports the newer version of the YouTube app. To make sure you have access to the latest Android YouTube app, update to the latest Android OS.
How do you refresh YouTube?
Update the YouTube app
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled “Update.”
- Tap Update All to update all apps. For individual apps, find the specific app you want to update and tap Update.