Luckily it’s super easy to remove a review from Facebook if you wrote it. Just find the review in question, click the three horizontal dots in the top right and select “Delete.” If you’d like to edit your review instead, click “Edit Review.” If only everything else in life were so simple.
Can you delete a bad review on Facebook?
You can’t delete a negative spam or disrespectful review on your Facebook page, but you can report it. To report a review that doesn’t adhere to Facebook’s Community Standards, go to the review and click on the menu arrow in the top right hand corner. Click on “report post” and follow the instructions.
How do I delete a recommendation on Facebook?
Find the post where you left the recommendation. Click on the 3 dots … in upper right corner of your post. Brings up a drop-down menu. Click on Delete Post.
How can I edit my review?
Edit or delete your review
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- At the top left, click Menu .
- Click Your contributions. Reviews.
- Next to the review you want to edit or delete, click More .
- Select Edit review or Delete review and follow the on-screen steps.
How do I fix my reviews on Facebook?
How to Remove the Review Section from Facebook
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Click on “Settings”
- Click “Edit Page” in Facebook settings.
- Scroll down to “Reviews” and click “Settings” next to it.
- Move the slider to OFF.
- Click “Save”
Can I remove a bad review on Facebook 2021?
Click on “Settings” on your Business Page. Click “Edit Page” Scroll down to the “Reviews” section and click Settings. Move the slider from “ON” to “OFF”
Is it legal to hide bad reviews?
Businesses can’t use contracts to prevent negative reviews
The 2016 Consumer Review Fairness Act prohibits businesses from using form contract provisions that bar consumers from writing or posting negative reviews online, or threatening them with legal action if they do.
How do I delete a review on Facebook 2020?
While you can’t delete or remove reviews on Facebook just because they are negative, you can use them. Instead of disabling reviews, use bad reviews to show fans and customers how much your business is willing to help turn a negative experience into a positive one.
How do I turn off reviews on Facebook 2020?
Follow these simple steps to turn off your reviews on Facebook:
- Step #1: Log in to your Facebook Business page.
- Step #2: Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Step #3: Navigate to “Templates and Tabs”
- Step #4: Navigate to the “Reviews” tab.
- Step #5: Turn off Reviews with the slider.
How do I remove star ratings from Facebook?
Removing star ratings from your page can only be done by also removing Check-Ins and your business map in the About section. If you decide to disable your star ratings, you must also remove check-ins and your business map.
Why can’t I edit my Yelp review?
You can edit a review to correct a mistake or include something you forgot about your original experience. … You can only edit a review within 30 days of posting it. Similarly, you can only edit a review update within 30 days of when that update was posted.
Why can’t I edit my Google review?
Important Note: Google Reviews can only be edited or deleted by the user who posted the review in the first place. Step 1 > Make sure you are signed in to your Google account. … Step 3 > Click on the three dash menu icon at the left of the Search Google Maps box.
How do I edit my review on Amazon?
To edit a review:
- Go to Your Profile.
- Choose the review you want to change in the Community activity section.
- Edit or delete your review, as required. You can also hide it by selecting Hide on my profile from the three-button overflow menu.