Click your company page’s profile pic thumbnail close to the top of the page and select your personal profile. The profile thumbnail image now floats at the top as you scroll down. Select your personal profile. Comment on a post.
How do I interact myself on Facebook Mobile?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
How do I change whether I post as myself or as my page in my Facebook group?
To change whether you post as your profile or your Page in your group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- In the bottom right, tap the circle with your profile picture and select your Page or your profile.
How do you switch between your personal and admin page on mobile?
Click the Account drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the page. From the drop-down menu, choose the Page link that you want to use. This menu is where you toggle among your personal and Page Profiles. If you’re an Admin of several pages, you need to select the correct Page.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook app?
Visit your Facebook Page and click on Settings at the top right. Click on General and select the “Comment Ranking” option. Uncheck the box next to “See most relevant comments by default.” Click on Save Changes.
How do I change who I am commenting as on Facebook app?
You switch profiles and comment by clicking on the small profile pic with the down arrow and selecting another profile.
How do I change who I am commenting as on Facebook 2021?
Log into Facebook and go to the page you administer. Above option “Create Post,” in the upper right corner is located your page’s logo – click on it and switch accounts. Select the name of the profile you want to comment as.
How can I change who I interact as on Facebook?
From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you can’t see Groups, click See more. On the right, next to + Invite, click and select your profile or your Page.
To change to interacting as your Page in your group:
- Click at the top right of Facebook.
- Select Switch Profile.
- Select your Page.
Can I separate my business page from my personal account on Facebook?
When you open a Facebook website page for your business, you are setting the business apart from your personal Facebook profile. … You can create a separate business page that is not your personal profile page, but you do need to open a business page from a personal profile.
How do I convert my facebook page to a personal account?
All you have to do is go to the Profile to Page Migration page, found here. You will be asked to choose a category for your new page, and then a sub-category. You will fill out a bit of information, confirm some other information and you’ll be good to go.
Can you comment as a page on Facebook?
Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on. Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post. Select the Page you want to like or comment as. Like or comment on the post.
How do I switch Facebook accounts on my phone?
Tap any of your saved accounts on the login page.
- You won’t have to enter your email, phone or password to log into one of your saved accounts.
- You can log out anytime, and switch to your other account with a tap.
- You can save as many accounts here as you want.