How do I post on Instagram from my computer?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
Can you post on Instagram from Web browser?
You can now upload images directly from a browser without the need to use the Instagram app and it’s trivially easy for Chrome users. … Furthermore, Instagram isn’t fully embracing the idea of uploading from the desktop just yet, as it’s only the mobile version of the website which currently supports image uploading.
Can I post on Instagram from my Mac?
You can post on Instagram at any time using the free mobile app, or on a desktop with Safari or Google Chrome. The Instagram app lets you post photos, videos, and more with just a few taps. If you’re posting on Instagram from a Mac or PC, you’ll have to change your browser settings.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
Open Chrome, visit Instagram.com and sign in to your account. Right-click anywhere on the page and then select Inspect (Inspect Element in Firefox) from the list of options. Uploading photos to Instagram from Chrome only takes a few clicks of the mouse.
How do I use Instagram on mobile Chrome?
Firstly, you need to sign in to Instagram and then engage the developer mode on Chrome by pressing Ctrl + Shift + I . Next, you can engage the mobile mode by either pressing Ctrl + Shift + M or clicking the small icon in the top right corner – next to the options for Elements, Console and Sources.
How do I post on Instagram from my HP laptop?
How to post on Instagram from a computer:
- Using your preferred web browser, go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Select the square with a plus in it on the upper right hand corner. …
- Select the photo you want to post. …
- Edit the photo as you choose. …
- Select “Share” in the bottom right hand corner to post your picture.
How do I post on Instagram from my Mac Safari?
Open Instagram in Safari. From the top menu, go to Develop > User Agent > Safari > iOS 11.3 iPhone (or current version of iOS). Your Instagram will now show up exactly as it looks on your iPhone, and you can click the upload icon to post photos as usual.