Click the three small grey dots in the top right-hand corner to display the drop-down menu and select “Edit Video.” And then select “Video Trimming” Now you can edit the start and end time of the video by inputting the time or by dragging the yellow slider.
Can you trim a Facebook live video?
You can edit unnecessary footage at the beginning and end of your live videos using Video Trimming. Live broadcasts sometimes show a waiting room at the start or end of the video. Once your live broadcast ends, you can trim the video and remove these sections.
Why can’t I trim my Facebook live video?
On desktop, go to your Facebook Page and find the Facebook Live video you want to trim. Click the 3 little dots on the post, then click Edit Video. … The video content inside the yellow scrubber is what you’ll save and anything outside (beginning or end) will be trimmed off.
Is there a limit to how long a Facebook live video can be?
The time limit for a live video session on Facebook is 8 hours.
How do you edit saved videos on Facebook?
To edit a video on your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Publishing Tools in the left menu of your Page.
- Click Video Library on the left.
- Hover over the video you want to edit and click .
- Edit your video and click Save.
How can I trim a video?
How to trim a video on your Android device
- Open the Gallery app on your Android and tap on the video that you want to trim.
- Tap the pencil icon in the bottom-left corner.
- On the next screen, move the sliders at the bottom of the screen until they contain the footage you want.
Can you edit a Facebook video after posting?
Once the Facebook Live video is on your wall, you can go back and edit it. It’s like editing any video you’ve uploaded to Facebook. Click on the date of the post in your timeline to access it and select Edit.
How do I download someones facebook live video?
Download Someone Else’s Facebook Live Video Using FBdown.net
- Step 1: Enter Facebook Live Video Link. Copy and paste Facebook live video link to the box.
- Step 2: Tap Download. Tap Download button and it begins to analyze your FB live stream video. …
- Step 3: Choose HD quality or SD quality. …
- Step 4: Download Now.
Do Facebook Live videos expire 2020?
Do Facebook Live videos expire? They do if you set them to expire.
What are the rules for Facebook Live?
General Policies for Facebook Live
Facebook Live must not be used to mislead users that specific footage is happening in a particular locale when it is not. All pre-recorded content contained in a broadcast streamed to Facebook Live must be clearly marked as pre-recorded.
Does Facebook Live stay on your page?
Once a Facebook Live video is created it will reside on your page or profile for viewers who missed the live event to view. Videos are eligible to show up in an individual’s news feed during the live event, as well as after the event has ended.