If you need help, please visit our Help Center. There you’ll find answers to many common questions about creating an account, watching and uploading videos, and maintaining your channel. If you’re unable to find what you’re looking for in the Help Center, we suggest visiting our Community Help Forum.
How do I talk to someone at YouTube?
If you need to contact a live person in Youtube customer service you need to dial 1-650-253-0000.
How do I get in touch with someone at YouTube?
Sign in to your YouTube channel. Tap your profile picture , then select Help & feedback. Under “Need more help?”, select Contact us. Follow the prompts to chat with our Creator Support team.
How do I email a YouTube support team?
Email Creator Support from the Help Center
- Go to support.google.com/youtube and sign in.
- At the bottom under “Need more help?”, select Contact us.
- Follow the prompts to email our Creator Support team.
How do I contact Google customer support?
Can you call Google? Yes, you can call Google. Google’s customer support number is 1-855-836-1987.
Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
– Customer Care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
Who owns YouTube now?
Do I need a Gmail account to make a YouTube account?
A Google account is required in order sign into YouTube. … You will need to navigate to Google’s Sign Up Without Gmail page in your web browser and complete the form (the mobile app does not have the option to create a non-Gmail Google account, although you can use a mobile browser).
Does Google have live chat?
You can use your Google account to both create a new account in LiveChat, as well as to log in. This will save you the need to remember yet another password and will allow you to easily access your LiveChat. You can also use Google’s 2-step verification to increase the security of your LiveChat.
Can you start YouTube on your TV?
Use our TV app
Open the YouTube TV app on your TV. On a computer or mobile device, go to tv.youtube.com/start. … You can now start watching on your TV.
Is YouTube owned by Google?
How do I chat online with Google?
How to use Google Chat
- In any internet browser, open your Gmail inbox.
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen, then click “See all settings.”
- Click the “Chat and Meet” tab.
- Select “Chat on.” If it’s already selected, then Google Chat’s already enabled.
How do I make a complaint to Google?
Report a problem
- Do a search on Google.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the results page.
- Tap Feedback.
- Enter a description of the issue.
- If you want, you can include a screenshot of the page you’re looking at.
- Tap Send .