Easy peasy, right? The person you’re responding to will get a notification that you replied to their comment.
Do people get notified when you reply to their comment?
And here’s the nice part: Only you and any others who have replied to the comment will be notified about it! As you can see someone commented on my posting, I then replied to that comment, and then 6 other people replied to that reply.
How do you reply to someone’s comment on TikTok?
Tap on the comment you want to reply to. If you have the ability to reply using a video, you’ll see an icon of a video camera on the left side of the field. Tap that icon. You can also press and hold the comment you want to reply to.
Can you see when someone likes your comment on TikTok?
You can see who’s liked your TikTok videos, commented on TikTok your videos, and who has mentioned you all from one area in TikTok. Go to Inbox from the menu bar. Here, you’ll see all your activity notifications. Drill-down further by going to All activity at the top and selecting likes, comments, mentions, etc.
What do you reply when someone says your pretty?
5 ways on how to respond when someone calls you cute: When it’s a crush
- 01“You must be looking at a mirror.” …
- 02“Coming from you, that means a lot.” …
- 03“I guess hanging out with you rubbed off on me.” …
- 04“Sorry, you must have me mistaken for someone else. …
- 05“I guess that makes two of us! …
- 06“Thank you, I appreciate that.”
Who can see if I comment on a post?
Anyone who can see a post can see comments made on that post.” Always check the privacy setting of the posts you’re commenting on. Learn more about sharing privacy. If you aren’t comfortable with who can see the post, don’t comment on it or like it.
Why do my comments disappear on TikTok?
One of the reasons people have found their TikTok comments not posting is because of certain wording they used that are blocked . Hence, when they retyped and resent their comment, it was successfully posted.
How do you respond to a comment?
5 Rules for Responding to Comments
- Be genuinely happy to receive comments. Thanking the person for taking the time to comment is a no-brainer—yet it’s often overlooked. …
- Size matters. …
- Respond ASAP. …
- Don’t link in comments. …
- Spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck.
How do you respond to good comments?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do I comment on Tiktok?
To post a comment on a video:
- Go to the video you’d like to comment on.
- Tap … on the right of the video.
- Tap Add comment, then enter your comment.
- Tap Send.
Can you search TikTok comments?
Step 1: Tap the profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 3: Tap “Privacy and Safety.” Step 4: Tap “Filter Comments.”
Can TikTok creators see who liked comments?
It’s a choice by TikTok. It’s no longer possible to see other people’s likes even if they agreed.”
Do you get notified when someone replies to your YouTube comment?
Ans:-) You can manage whether you get email or mobile notifications about new comments and replies on your videos or channel. If you get a lot of comments on a video, you may not get a notification for every comment — we‘ll send you an occasional notification instead.