Note: You can upload up to 1000 photos to an album.
Is there a storage limit on Facebook?
We support file sizes up to 10 GB, there may be longer upload times associated with larger files on slower Internet connections. Videos must be less than 240 minutes long. The longer your video is, the larger its file size will be.
Does Facebook limit photos?
Upon launch, up to 50 people can be added as contributors, each being allowed to share 200 photos. This means an album will now be able to hold up to 10,000 photos, compared to the 1,000 photos-per-album limit prior.
Why is Facebook not letting me post an album?
If you’re having trouble uploading photos to Facebook, ensure you’re using the right image file format. If this issue affects the web app, disable your extensions, clear your cache and update your browser. On the other hand, if you’re experiencing this glitch on the mobile app, update the app, and clear the cache.
Can I upload 1 hour video to Facebook?
We support almost all types of video files, but recommend using the MP4 format. … Videos must be less than 60 minutes long. The longer your video is, the larger its file size will be. This may affect the quality of the video and the time it takes to upload.
Is it safe to save photos on Facebook?
Though Facebook has recently implemented the option to upload and store your photos at a much higher quality than it once did, the fact of the matter remains – you never want to save your original images anywhere that degrades your pictures.
How many photos can you upload to Facebook in one post?
When you actually post on facebook, you can only upload one photo or video.
How do I put photos already on Facebook into an album?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile and click Photos.
- Click Albums.
- Go to the album with the photo you want to move.
- Hover over the photo and click the pencil icon.
- Select Move To Other Album and move the photo to an album you choose from the dropdown menu.
- Click Move Photo.
How can I lock my photos in Facebook?
To edit the privacy settings for your photo albums:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Click the album that you want to change the privacy settings for.
- Click in the top right, then click Edit album.
- Click the current privacy setting (e.g. Friends).
Who can see my photos on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap the album you’d like to change the privacy settings for. You can tap More Albums to find it.
- Tap and select Edit.
- Tap Audience to choose who can see your album.
- Tap to select a new audience (Example: Friends).
- Tap Save.