OBS Studio has become one of the most popular streaming software out there. It’s is easy to use with several social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook Live, and Twitch.
How do I use OBS Studio live on Facebook?
Set up OBS
- Click Settings in OBS.
- Click Output .
- Select Advanced in the Output Mode dropdown.
- Select an H264 video encoder in the Encoder dropdown.
- Determine your upload speed.
- Subtract 20 percent from your upload speed and enter that number in Bitrate. …
- Make sure the Keyframe Interval is set to 2.
- Click Settings.
Does OBS work with Facebook live?
Step 6: Set OBS to stream to Facebook Live
Click the Settings button in the lower-right corner of the OBS Studio interface to open the Settings window. Click Stream, then select Facebook Live from the Service drop-down menu and paste your key into the Stream Key field.
What is the best OBS settings for Facebook live?
Best Live Streaming Settings for Facebook
- Recommended max Facebook bitrate is 4000 Kbps (4 Mbps).
- Max resolution: 1080p (1920×1080) resolution, at 60 fps.
- An I-frame (keyframe) must be sent at least every 2 seconds throughout the stream.
- Titles must have fewer than 255 characters or the stream will fail.
How do I use OBS to live?
Head to your YouTube Creator Studio and select the Live Streaming tab on the left. Locate the Encoder Setup section and click Reveal to reveal your Stream Key. Copy and paste the Stream Key into the Stream Key box in the Broadcast Settings menu in OBS, then click Apply.
Can OBS stream to Facebook and Youtube at the same time?
But, did you know that there is a free way to live stream to YouTube and Facebook at the same time with OBS? You can actually use the NDI plugin for OBS to connect multiple computers running OBS together. This way you can live stream the same content to multiple locations using two computers.
How do you livestream on Facebook?
From the Facebook app:
- Navigate to the Page, group, profile or event where you want to publish your live stream.
- Tap the Live button at the bottom of the post composer.
- Add a description to your video. …
- Tap Start Live Video.
- Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast.
What is streaming software for Facebook live?
There’s a LOT of Facebook Live software options out there on both Mac and Windows. BeLive.tv, Wirecast, Open Broadcaster Software (OBS Studio), eCamm Live, Zoom, StreamYard… the list goes on! There’s so many great options, but each has their own unique strengths and weaknesses and cool live stream display features.
How do I make my Facebook 1080p live on OBS?
- Go to facebook.com/live/create and select Create Live Stream. This is where you’ll see the Server URL and Stream Key.
- In your Encoder Settings, these are suggested settings:
- Select one of the 1080 options to stream in HD. …
- Start streaming.
Where are Facebook live settings?
How to Use Facebook Live
- Tap the camera icon to the left of your search bar.
- Give Facebook access to your camera and microphone when prompted.
- Switch to “Live” on the bottom of your camera screen.
- Choose your privacy and posting settings.
- Write a compelling description.
Is OBS good for beginners?
The first time you open OBS Studio can be overwhelming, especially if you are a beginner on streaming software. Don’t worry, this beginner OBS Studio tutorial covers everything you need to know to get started. … OBS Studio is open-source software, meaning it is entirely free to use.
Which is better Streamlabs or OBS?
The Bottom-Line. Overall, we’re huge fans of both software programs but definitely think Streamlabs OBS offers a lot more functionality, has a higher performance value and is overall a better user experience.
How does live streaming work?
Live streaming is when the streamed video is sent over the Internet in real time, without first being recorded and stored. Today, TV broadcasts, video game streams, and social media video can all be live-streamed. … In the former, the content is created beforehand, stored, and then relayed to the audience.