Locate the Instagram post or story you want to share. Tap the paper plane icon on the bottom right-hand side of the screen or below the post. If it’s a story, public accounts with the share option enabled will allow you to share the story with friends and followers.
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
How to add a link to your Instagram Story
- Open Instagram.
- Tap the Stories camera at the top of your screen.
- Take a photo or video in the app or choose from your camera roll.
- Tap the link icon in the top middle of your screen.
- Paste your link (either a URL or IGTV).
- If you’re on an iOS device, tap Done.
it’s so easy to take a screenshot of your latest Medium post and then upload it into an Instagram Story. From there, you can add helpful text, GIFs, etc. Instagram even has GIFs that say things like, “Link in bio.”
The main reason to fail to share the Instagram story is that the account owner limited the sharing of the posts. … The person you’re following probably has an Instagram private account where they have to accept people to follow them. So know that you can easily share posts from public accounts into the Instagram story.
Social Media: 7 Ways to Share Link on Instagram in 2021
- #1 Put a Link in Your Instagram Bio.
- #2 Share Links in Your Captions.
- #3 Share Links to Your Instagram Stories.
- #4 Use IGTV.
- #5 Pay to Promote Links on Your Posts and Swipe Up for your Stories.
- #6 Use Instagram Shoppable Posts and Stories to Share Your Links.
How does it work?
- Log in to Author Services.
- In My Articles, find the article you would like to share and click Manage Article.
- Look for the ‘Share your content’ card and click Get shareable link.
- Copy your unique sharing link and share access to your article with anyone, anywhere.
To add a clickable link in your Instagram bio, simply go to the ” Edit Profile” section on your homepage whilst in the app. Once tapped “Edit” type in the URL of the website you wish to link to in your profile in the section which says “Website”. Simple, right? Now, tap Done.
How do u get verified on Instagram?
Request an Instagram verified badge
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Account > Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
There are currently only two ways to “earn” the option to add links into Instagram stories: Either have 10,000+ followers or have a verified account. Links in Instagram stories were originally only available to users with a huge number of followers.