Can you Auto translate on Twitter?
Translation is already a feature of Twitter, but it’s not automatic. … Tapping it carries out the translation immediately. However, as 9To5Mac reports, Twitter is testing automatic translation among a small group of users spread across iOS and Android in Brazil.
How do you put translation on Twitter?
Go to your device’s Settings feature and tap System.
- Tap Languages & input, then Languages.
- If you can’t find System, then under Personal, tap Languages & input, then Languages.
- Tap Add a language and choose the language you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
- Restart your Twitter for Android app.
How do I turn on auto translate?
Turn translation on or off for a specific language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More . …
- Turn Offer to translate pages in this language on or off.
How do I get apps to automatically translate?
Use Tap to Translate
- Open an app with text you can copy.
- Highlight the text you want to translate. Copy.
- On your current screen, tap Google Translate .
- Choose the language you want.
Does Twitter have a translation feature?
Twitter has started testing automatic translation feature with a small group of users across iOS and Android in Brazil. … The platform currently supports inline translations, so users can click on any tweet written in a different language to translate it.
Where is setting on Twitter?
Visit the Twitter Settings Page
Visit the settings page by clicking on your icon-sized profile picture on the top right corner of any Twitter page and select Settings or visit www.twitter.com/settings.
How do you turn off translation on Twitter bio?
Click on the small gear button > Settings.
- Go to the “Account” section.
- Scroll to the “Content” section and uncheck “Tweet Translation – Show Tweet translation”.
What is the gear icon on Twitter?
The person with a plus sign is the follow icon. Use this icon to follow a Twitter user. Click on the settings icon that looks like a cog or gear to change your settings, view lists, look at drafts, find Twitter help, or sign out. Click the search icon to search Twitter for certain tweets or other users.
Can you change your Twitter handle?
Navigate to Settings and privacy and tap Account. Tap Username and update the username currently listed in the Username field. If the username is taken, you’ll be prompted to choose another one. Tap Done.
How do I automatically translate a Web page?
How to translate a website with Google Translate
- Launch Google Chrome and go to the Google Translate website i.e. translate.google.com.
- Type the entire URL of your website in the text box on the left.
- Select the new language you wish to translate your website into.
- Click the Translate button.
How do I Auto translate in edge?
Open a webpage in Microsoft Edge. The browser automatically detects the language of the page and a menu appears asking you to confirm that you want to translate the page.
Manually translate a webpage
- On the address bar, select the translate icon .
- In the Translate to menu, select the language you want.
- Select Translate.
How do I trigger Google Translate?
Right-click anywhere on the page and select “Translate” from the context menu. This will automatically translate the contents of the web page to Chrome’s set language. For example, if your Chrome’s browser language is set to “English,” it will translate the page to the English language.
How can I Translate text from an image?
Translate text in photos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- Pick the languages. At the top left, choose the language you want to translate or Detect language. …
- Beneath the text box, tap Camera . …
- Use your finger to highlight the text you want to translate, or tap Select all.
How do you Translate a game?
To enable it, open the Translate app, tap on Settings > Tap to Translate, and toggle the switch on. Select your primary language, and that’s about it. To use this feature, long-press on a text, select Copy, and the bubble will pop up at the top-right corner. Just tap on it to see the translated text.