Can you see when an event was created on Facebook?
Unfortunately, this feature is not available at the moment. Your suggestions and ideas are important to us. With over a billion people on Facebook, feedback from community members like you helps us to constantly improve our features and services. Comment I have read the Facebook Help Community Policies.
How can I tell when a Facebook page was created in 2020?
How to Find the Start Date of a Facebook Page
- Log in to Facebook and view the page or profile for which you want to determine its start date.
- Click the earliest year on the page’s timeline. …
- Scroll down through the year until you find the “Joined Facebook” listing.
When I create an event on Facebook who can see it?
Facebook Help Team
When creating an event, click Create Private Event in the top-left to make your event private. It will only be visible to the people who are invited. You can choose to allow guests to invite their friends. People who aren’t invited cannot view the event description, photos, Wall posts and videos.
Why can’t I make my Facebook event private?
Unfortunately, the functionality to change your event’s privacy is not currently available. Once you create an event, you won’t be able to change the event’s privacy settings. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.
How do I see who is going to an event on Facebook 2021?
How to Know Who Attends an Event on Facebook
- Visit Facebook.com, log in to the service and select “Events” from the left-hand column.
- Click on the name of the event whose guest list you want to access.
- Select the appropriate type of RSVP response from the left-hand column to access the guest list.
How can I see my Facebook page history?
Visit any Page’s timeline by clicking its name in your News Feed or searching for it. Scroll down to the Page Transparency below the About section. Tap See All.
How do you know when was my Facebook account created?
Click View next to Access Your Information. On the following screen, under the Your Information section on the left, select Personal Information. On the right pane, look towards the Your Account Creation Date section. This section displays the exact date you created your Facebook account.
Can others see private event Facebook?
A private event is only visible only to the people who are invited. You can choose to allow guests to invite their friends. People who are invited can view the event description, photos, Wall posts and videos.
Can you hide guest list on Facebook event?
Facebook Help Team
Yes you can hide the guest list from the invited guests. Once you create the event and invite people you can click the “Edit” button. Then you will see a checkbox at the bottom of the screen that says “hide guest list.”
Does a private event show up on news feed?
If you create a private event, only those who are invited will see the event information in their News Feeds and receive notifications regarding the event.
Do Facebook events get deleted?
When you delete an event, everything will be deleted and no one will be able to post.
Where did Facebook events go?
Click the “Events” link, located on the left side of the page below your profile picture. The Events page opens. Your recent events are displayed there.
How do I change the picture on a Facebook event?
To add an event photo, follow these steps.
- From the event’s page, click the Add Event Photo button in the top-right corner. …
- Select a photo from your hard drive or from Facebook. …
- Use your mouse to drag the photo in order to position it properly on the screen.
- Click the Save Changes button.