Thankfully, Instagram has settings that can enable its users to reset or even change the Explore section in the app. However, do remember that Instagram Explore is all about personalising content for you and ultimately, the feed will start curating and reflecting exactly what it interprets is to your liking.
How do you reset your Explore page on Instagram?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
Is it possible to reset Instagram explore?
Step 5: Click on the Security icon. Step 6: Under the data and history option, look for the Search History option and tap on it. Step 7: Scroll down the recent searches and tap on the ‘Clear All’ option that is present next to it. Step 8: Now your search history will be cleared and the explore page will be reset.
How do you reset Instagram suggestions?
Look for the “Security” option and tap on it. Scroll until you find the “Data and history” section and go to “Search history”. Once this is done, tap on the “Clear all” option. Instagram itself will display a confirmation message of the action, which cannot be undone.
How do I clear my Instagram data and cache?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
How do you refresh Instagram?
How to Refresh your Instagram Connection on Mobile
- Go to Account > Auto Publish Settings.
- Tap Refresh next to the Instagram business profile that needs refreshing.
- Log in to the Facebook account linked to your Instagram profile.
How do I reset my Instagram feed on my iPhone?
How to clear Instagram cache on your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on the General tab.
- Tap the iPhone Storage tab.
- Wait for all apps to load, then scroll down to Instagram and tap it.
- Tap “Delete App,” then confirm.
- Go to the App Store app and redownload Instagram.
How do I remove search suggestions?
- Open the Google Chrome App.
- Tap the Three Vertical Dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Ensure Search and site suggestions is unchecked.
How does Instagram explore algorithm work?
Remember: the Explore page algorithm is essentially trying to serve people the best, relevant content. So by continually sharing engaging content with strong captions and niche hashtags, you’re optimizing your posts for Explore page potential.
How do I fix my explore page?
Go to the explore page by clicking on the magnifying glass icon. Tap on the picture you do not like or you do not wish to see. Tap on the menu of that picture and hit the ‘see fewer posts like this’ option. And it is done.
Why has my Instagram feed changed?
Today Instagram announced it will be changing the order of posts in its feed. … With a relevancy-optimized feed, Instagram will lose some momentum as a real-time content feed because users will not always see the most recent posts at the top of their feed.
Why is my Instagram search not working?
Deleting your Instagram search history should be an easy task. If the search history won’t clear, restarting your device, clearing the app cache, and reinstalling Instagram should fix the problem.