Twitter supports 360-degree video but doesn’t natively support 360 photos. You can, however, have 360-degree photos display as interactive panoramas right on your feed using third-party app Kuula.
Can you post 3D photos on twitter?
Post 3D Video on Twitter or Other Social App That Support 360 Photo. Now enjoy 360-degree video on the best iPhone VR headset for clear vision and View. Note: Twitter is not Supporting 3D Photo. So you have to wait until official support.
How do you post a panorama on twitter?
All that’s left now is to actually create a tweet using the URL to your panorama.
- Log into your Twitter Account if you aren’t already logged in.
- Create a new Tweet, add your text and paste in your URL (figure #14) …
- Select Tweet and your tweet will appear at the top of your tweet list (figure #15)
Can you upload panoramas to twitter?
With Twitter Cards, you can attach rich photos, videos and media experience to Tweets that drive traffic to your website. Primarily designed for video clips and audio streams, Player Cards can also provide a unique platform to distribute and share 360˚ Panoramas and Virtual Tours.
Which apps support 360 photos?
Top 8 Best 360 Camera Apps
- Google Street View – Ready-made panoramas iOS | Android.
- Panorama 360 Camera – Instant stitching iOS | Android.
- Cardboard – Streaming records Android.
- Roundme – Social network iOS | Android.
- 360Cam – Remote control for the Giroptic 360 camera iOS | Android.
Can you upload 360 photos to Linkedin?
To do this, in the status update box, tap on the photos icon. It will bring up this menu. If you have this feature, you’ll see a 360 photo option.
How do I upload 360 photos to WhatsApp?
Thankfully there is a way around this, yes you can send 360 photos on WhatsApp.
The trick is simple, DON’T share your photo as an image, instead share it as a document.
- Simply click on the little paperclip.
- Select Document.
- Browse other docs…
- Find your picture, select and send.