It’s important to mention that your current cover photo cannot be made private! As in the one you have up currently uploaded will always be visible to the public.
How can I change the privacy of my cover photo on Facebook?
How do I edit the privacy settings for my photos on Facebook?
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap Uploads.
- Tap to open a photo, then tap. in the top right.
- Tap Edit Post Privacy. If you don’t see this: …
- Tap to select who can see your photo, then tap Done.
How do I hide my cover photo from public on Facebook?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
Is cover photo always public?
Facebook Help Team
Your current cover photo and profile picture are always public, but you can change the privacy setting individually for each of the other photos in your Cover Photos and Profile Pictures albums.
How do I change the audience for my cover photo?
To do so, head to your profile, then click About underneath your cover photo. Select a section in the left-hand panel (for example, ‘Places you’ve lived’), then hover your pointer over the info you want to adjust. Click the Edit button, then use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
Can you hide who likes your posts on Facebook?
To hide Likes and other reactions on posts from other accounts, tap the toggle for ‘On posts from others. ‘ To hide Likes and reactions on your own posts, so other users can’t see them, tap the toggle for ‘On your posts.
How do you make a Facebook check in private?
If you need more granular control over your check-in settings select “Customize” at the bottom of the drop down menu. This will open up a pop-up window where you can set your check-ins to be viewable only by you or by specific friends in your friends list.
Who can like my cover photo on Facebook?
By default, only your friends (and friends of anyone tagged) can like or comment on public profile information. Public profile info includes: Profile photos and videos. Cover photos.
How can I change my cover photo on Facebook without 2020?
Changing Profile Picture on Facebook on Smartphone Without Posting
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the profile icon in the top left of the screen.
- Click on the profile picture and choose “Select profile picture or video.”
- Choose the new profile picture.
- Uncheck the box next to “Share your update to News Feed.”