To have no profile picture on Facebook, you need to delete your existing profile picture. Once you’ve deleted your existing profile picture, you’ll have no profile picture. To do so, navigate to your profile > tap on your profile picture > tap on “View Profile Picture” > tap on the three dots > tap on “Delete Photo”.
Can you have a blank profile picture on Facebook?
Hide your Facebook profile picture
To hide your account photo from everyone but yourself, choose “Customize”, and then choose “Only Me” in the “Make this visible to” dropdown menu.
How do you remove Facebook profile pictures?
To delete a Facebook profile picture:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap Photos then select the Profile Pictures album.
- Tap the picture you want to delete.
- Tap More Options, then tap Edit Photo.
- Tap Delete.
How can I make my Facebook profile blank?
How To Go Completely Invisible On Facebook
- First, click on the lock icon in the upper right corner of your profile. …
- This brings you to the “Privacy Settings and Tools” menu. …
- Next, you can change who can see your past posts by clicking “Limit Past Posts” and confirming the change.
What does a blank profile picture on Facebook mean?
Yeah it means they’ve deactivated their account. Go onto your friends list, they should be on there with the blank profile photo, click their name and it should tell you that they have deactivated their account. 0.
How do I hide my Facebook profile picture from public 2020?
Click “Custom” option in the privacy menu to block only certain people from seeing your profile pictures. Enter a name in the “Hide this from” field to stop that user from seeing the photos — names entered in this field must be on your friend list. Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the window.
Can I hide my Facebook account without deactivating it?
How Do I ‘Hide’ My Personal Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook profile, and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Then, click “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, click “Privacy”. …
- Under the “Your Activity” section, edit “Who can see your future posts?” and change it to “Only me”.
What will my friends see if I deactivate Facebook?
When you deactivate your Facebook account, Facebook does not send out any notification whatsoever. Your friends won’t know that you’ve deactivated your account unless they try to search for your now-deactivated profile or they ask you in the real world.
Can I still use messenger if I deactivate Facebook?
You can keep using Messenger after you deactivate your Facebook account. If you had a Facebook account and deactivated it, using Messenger won’t reactivate your Facebook account, and your Facebook friends can still message you. Download the Messenger mobile app if you don’t already have it.
Why can’t I see a profile on Facebook?
You’ve blocked them. The person you’re looking for may have limited their privacy settings or blocked you. Sometimes people forget that they’ve limited their settings. If you still can’t find one of your friends, ask them to look at their privacy settings.
Can a blocked person on Facebook see my profile picture?
When you block someone on Facebook, you’re restricting the visibility of your activity. Blocked people cannot see your timeline, photo albums or other content you post on the social network.