Start by finding the reel you want to download in Instagram, tap the three-dots button, and choose Copy Link. … After processing, tap Download and your video will be saved. For iPhone users, you’ll need to tap the arrow in the top right corner of the screen, click your video, and tap the icon in the bottom left corner.
How do I download a reel video on Instagram?
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the Instagram application and open the Reels section.
- Search for the Reel you want to download. …
- Now open Inflat.com and go to the Tools section. …
- Tap on the Download Video option and paste the link. …
- Tap on the Download button and your Instagram Reel will be downloaded.
How do I download Instagram reels to my iPhone?
Use Reel Downloader Apps on iPhone
- Install InstantSave from App Store on your iPhone. You can also use InstDown for Instagram Reels.
- Open the Instagram Reel and copy its link by tapping on the three-dot icon and selecting Copy Link.
- With the link copied, open the InstantSave app and it will automatically get the Reel.
How do I install Instagram reels?
Select Reels at the bottom of the Instagram camera. You’ll see a variety of creative editing tools on the left side of your screen to help create your reel, including: Audio: Search for a song from the Instagram music library. You can also use your own original audio by simply recording a reel with it.
How do you download a reel with audio on Instagram?
How to Download Audio From Reels on Instagram
- Tap on the music or the audio title at the bottom. …
- To view the saved audio or to use it in your Reel, open your Instagram profile screen and tap on the three-bar icon at the top. …
- Tap on the Audio folder. …
- Tap on Use Audio to add it to your Reel.
How do I download a private reel on Instagram?
Instagram Reels Downloader
- STEP 1 Open Instagram App, find Instagram reels video that you want to download.
- STEP 2 Now copy reels video link by clicking on 3 dots ⋮ and click copy link.
- STEP 3 Now Paste the URL on the textbox field given above and click on “Download” button.
Which app is best for download Instagram reels?
Insaver for Instagram(Android and iPhone)
InSaver is a fast and secure Instagram reels downloader. It allows users to save all kinds of media from Instagram and save it to the phone gallery. You can download or save Instagram reels and manage them in the InSaver library.
How can I download Instagram videos without the app?
Here are some of the best options:
- Download Instagram Videos.
- Video Downloader for Instagram (Android)
- Regrammer (iOS)
Why don’t I have reels on Instagram?
If you don’t see Reels your camera or in Explore, it’s possible that the feature has not rolled out to your account yet. It’s also possible that your phone or the Instagram app hasn’t been updated in a while. You can update your phone by going into your phone’s settings and seeing if there’s an update available.
When should you post your reels on Instagram?
Generally, Mondays and Thursdays are be the best days to post, with any time other than 3pm to 4pm being a good time. Posting slightly before people are on their phones and on the go is smart, with some studies showing that Thursdays and Fridays at 5am tend to be great for post engagement.