Instagram now has two different poll stickers you can add to your stories: the classic poll with two customizable answer options, and the newer emoji slider. Not sure how to use Instagram Stories polls for your business?
How do you add more than two polls on Instagram?
To ask a multiple-choice question, all you have to do is create a Story, add the Quiz sticker from the sticker tray, and fill in the question and answers. After that, select the correct answer from the provided options and share the Story.
How do you add more than 2 Instagram quiz?
To get started, simply tap the quiz sticker button after you’ve taken a photo or video in the Instagram Stories camera. Next, give your quiz a name and then write out your own question and customize the answer choices — you can add up to four (or as few as two) possible answers.
Whether you’re trying to plan tomorrow’s outfit, choosing which class to take or figuring out where to go for dinner, now it’s easy to share a two-option poll right in your story. … And just like your story, your poll and its results will disappear after 24 hours.
How do you create a vote on Instagram?
Creating a poll on Instagram is pretty easy!
- Create a new Instagram Story by tapping the “+” icon and sliding over to “story”.
- Tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen (it’s square with a smiley).
- Tap to select the “poll” sticker icon.
- Fill in the question for your poll and edit your answer options.
What is the best questions to ask on Instagram?
Below, you can also see a list of other example questions you can ask the audience.
- Who’s the team that will win today? ( …
- What’s the one thing you do for everyone?
- What year would you travel back in time and why?
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
- What are you most thankful for today?
- Who inspires you every day?
Can you see people’s answers on Instagram questions?
Does Instagram tell you when someone answers your question? You’ll receive a notification when someone responds to your question sticker. You’ll also be able to see the responses by opening your story and swiping up, as mentioned above.