How do I hide my contact info on Instagram?
You also have the option to display or hide your business category and contact information on your profile. To do this, go to Profile Display under Public Business Information to choose whether you want to hide or display your category label and contact info.
How do I hide my contact information?
To hide a contact:
- Touch and then touch the contact to open it.
- Press > Edit.
- Scroll down to Additional info and touch the arrow to expand the section.
- Check the Hide in contacts list and Hide social activity boxes.
How do I hide my real name on Instagram?
There’s no way to hide your bio or profile image on Instagram. If you don’t want people to see this info, we’d suggest removing it from your profile.
How can I be anonymous on Instagram?
How to go about opening a completely anonymous Instagram and Snapchat account.
- Get a different phone – No Home Wifi!
- Get a new E-Mail Address from that phone that is not in your home Wifi.
- Open the accounts – use Fake name and birthdate and Country etc.
- Do not add any of your friends to those accounts.
What happens when you click Connect contacts on Instagram?
When you connect your Instagram account to your device’s contact list, Instagram will recommend accounts to follow based on your contacts. You’ll receive these recommendations from Instagram as notifications on your phone or in your feed.
Does Instagram use phone contacts?
Instagram can pull contacts from your phone’s saved contacts for you to select to follow. If you change your mind at some point and want to disallow Instagram’s access to your contacts, tap the wheel icon on your profile page, scroll down to Settings, and then tap Contacts.
How do I hide my number on my contact list?
On iPhones and Androids, you can block your number permanently from appearing on caller ID.
For Android phones, you’ll have to perform some variation of the following steps:
- Open the Phone app.
- Open the menu to select “Settings”
- Click on “Calls”
- Click on “Additional Settings”
- Click on “Caller ID”
- Select “Hide Number”
How do I hide my phone number when calling?
To block your number on Android:
- Open the Phone app, and open the Menu.
- Select Settings, then Call settings.
- Click on Additional settings, then Caller ID.
- Choose “Hide number” and your number will be hidden.
How do you hide contact names on iPhone?
Open your contacts, and tap “Groups”. Now tap “Hide All Contacts”.