Go to your Page and tap More. Tap Edit Settings then tap General. Below Page Visibility, Tap Unpublish or Publish.
What happens if I unpublish my Facebook page?
When you unpublish a Facebook page, you don’t lose any followers or likes and your post history will also not be deleted, it will be visible to the public again when you publish your Facebook page back.
How long can I unpublish my Facebook page?
A pop-up box will appear, with Facebook again informing you about the 14 day policy and that you can also “Unpublish” the page — allowing only admins to view it during the 14 day deletion period. If you want to unpublish as well as delete, tick the box and click “Delete Page” to start the deleting process. 6.
How do I hide my Facebook page?
Open the Facebook page that you want to delete, and then tap the “Settings” icon from the top-right corner. Here, go to the “General” section. If you want to hide the page, go to the “Page Visibility” section, and just tap the “Unpublish” option. That’s it.
Does Unpublishing a Facebook page delete followers?
You will not lose any followers if you unpublish your Facebook page, but they will not be able to find it. When you republish the page, it will once again become visible to page followers.
How do I unpublish my Facebook page 2020?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap General.
- Below Page Visibility, Tap Unpublish or Publish.
How do I unpublish my Facebook business page?
To unpublish or publish your Page:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap .
- Tap General.
- Below Page Visibility, tap Unpublish or Publish.
Why is my Facebook page not public?
If you’ve noticed that your Page isn’t appearing in search results on Facebook, make sure that: Your Page doesn’t have age or country restrictions. Your Page is published. Your Page has a profile picture, cover photo and an action button.
Why are my Facebook page posts not being seen?
If the “Default” option is chosen, business page posts will not be seen UNLESS the Facebook user has their News Feed set to “Most Recent.” This is why it is CRUCIAL to have an engaging Facebook Page with noteworthy posts that provide incentive for your target audience to visit.
How do I hide my Facebook business page from the public?
After you make any changes to the page or want to publish it again, you can do so.
- Log in to Facebook and go to your business page.
- Click “Edit Page” and select “Edit Settings.”
- Mark “Unpublish Page” and then click “Save Changes.” Your Facebook page will be invisible to anyone except the page admins.
Can I join Facebook anonymously?
While there is no way to join Facebook anonymously, there are ways to utilize the social network in a highly inconspicuous fashion. If you prefer to keep an extremely low profile, adjust your Facebook privacy settings and make yourself seem virtually invisible.
How do I make my Facebook completely private to non friends?
How to Make Facebook Profile Private from Non-Friends
- Log in to Facebook on your browser.
- Click on the arrow icon on the upper right part of the screen.
- Select “Settings and Privacy.”
- Choose “Settings.”
- Click on “Privacy” from the menu on the right.
- Under “Your Activity,” you’ll see “Who can see your future posts?”