You can copy your old tweets to your new account by manually reposting the text to your new account, which is most efficiently accomplished by downloading an archived list of all your old Twitter content.
Can I merge two twitter accounts?
We currently do not offer a way to merge multiple accounts into one or migrate data (Tweets, following, or followers) from one account to another.
How do I forward a tweet to another account?
How to share a Tweet
- Tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Choose a recipient from the quick-share list of the accounts you most frequently message with. …
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Tap Send.
How do I download all my tweets?
Go to your Account settings by clicking on the more icon in the navigation bar, and selecting Your account from the menu. Click on Download an archive of your data. Enter your password under Download an archive of your data, then click Confirm.
What happens when you merge Twitter accounts?
Essentially, merging Twitter accounts gives your followers a clearer picture of what your company stands for, and everything you offer. It makes it easier for people to reach you online, which could help you convert followers to customers.
Tap the Share button on the tweet you want to share. Select Instagram Stories. You will be redirected to the Instagram app. Now, move or resize the tweet sticker.
How do you send a tweet to someone not following you?
If you want to send Tweets such as mentions or replies to people who are not following you, unprotect your Tweets to make them public. If you’re not the sender or recipient of a reply, you may still see a reply to someone else in your timeline.
How do you retrieve old tweets?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How can I download all my Twitter history?
To download the Twitter archive follow the steps below :
- Login into your account.
- On the menu, click on “More “.
- Then, click on “Settings and Privacy “
- In the Accounts section, click on “Your Twitter data “
- Click on the “Download archive “ section and enter your password.
- Click on “Request archive “ option.
How do you find old tweets from someone else?
Open the Twitter app and log-in your account. Click the “Search” button in the bottom section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets. If you are searching for the old tweets of another user, type “from:” and the user’s username, remember, you no longer need to use “@” in searching.
Can I have two Twitter accounts with the same phone number?
Your Twitter account can only have one phone number attached to it. … There is currently no option to have a Twitter account with two or more phone numbers attached.
Can I change my Twitter handle?
Navigate to Settings and privacy and tap Account. Tap Username and update the username currently listed in the Username field. If the username is taken, you’ll be prompted to choose another one. Tap Done.