Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. … You can contact and speak with a live person at Facebook about a law enforcement issue, business development/advertising, marketing and employee verification but not for technical support.
How can I chat with Facebook customer service?
You can use this link – https://www.facebook.com/business/help. Scroll down and click on the “Still Need Help” section. Go to where it says “Contact Our Support Team”. From there, you can click on the Chat button.
How can I contact Facebook?
If you want to contact Facebook, you’ll first need to log into your account. On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select “Help & support” from the dropdown menu.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How do I chat with Facebook?
- Locate and select the chat box in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- A list of friends who are currently available to chat will appear. Select an available friend.
- A chat window will appear. …
- When you’re finished, click X to close the chat window or press Esc on your keyboard.
How can I chat with Facebook support 2021?
Live chat support in Facebook Business Help Center.
Here’s how to access the form:
- Select Help and Support from the account dropdown menu. Facebook Account Dropdown Menu.
- Select Report a Problem.
- Click Something went wrong. Give Feedback to Facebook Menu.
- Complete & submit the contact form.
Who can I email at Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Review the options toolbar.
How do you message Facebook about a problem?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Report a Problem.
- Select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with.
- Describe your problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue.
- Attach a screenshot (optional).
- Tap Submit.
How do I contact Facebook to recover my account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
Where is Facebook’s headquarters located?
Where are all the Facebook offices?
All Facebook Locations
- Menlo Park (HQ), CA. United States. 1 Hacker Way.
- Altoona, IA. United States. 100 Share Way NW.
- Austin, TX. United States. 300 W 6th St.
- Bellevue, WA. United States. 1209 124th Ave NE.
- Cambridge, MA. United States. 100 Binney St.
- Chicago, IL. United States. …
- Denver, CO. United States. …
- Forest City, NC. United States.