at the top of your News Feed. Click then click Live Video. Click Schedule Live Video Event in the left column. In the left column, select where you’d like to broadcast your live video (to your timeline, a Page you manage, or in a group).
How do I schedule a video on Facebook 2020?
How to schedule Facebook posts
- Step 1: Write your post. After opening Facebook to your timeline, click Pages from the left-hand menu to navigate to your business’s Facebook Page.
- Step 2: Preview the post. …
- Step 3: Select a date and time. …
- Step 4: Schedule your post.
When you go live on Facebook, your live video will automatically upload to your profile, Page, or group after the live stream has ended. To share your live video again: Below a post, click Share in the bottom right.
How can I schedule Facebook posts for free?
To schedule posts to a Facebook group, open your group page in a new window and paste the comment and link into a new post. To schedule it, click the clock icon next to the blue Post button. Then choose your date and time and click Schedule. It’s that easy — and it’s free!
How do I schedule a post on Facebook app?
Open the Facebook Pages app (or download the Facebook Pages Manager app for Android and iOS if you don’t already have it). Tap the toolbox icon at the far bottom right. Under Sharing Tools, click Scheduled Posts. Tap the post to open it, and click the three dots to reschedule or publish now.
How do I promote my Facebook live stream?
To boost your video from your Facebook Page while Live:
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Find the Facebook Live video that you wish to promote and click Boost Post.
- The text of your ad appears based on the information you provided in Live Producer when you started the video. …
- Set your objective. …
- Choose your audience and budget.
Is OneStream live free?
OneStream pricing starts at $10.00 per user, per month. There is a free version. OneStream offers a free trial.
How do I enable live stream feature?
To live stream on mobile, you need at least 1,000 subscribers.
- On your phone or tablet, open the YouTube app.
- From the bottom, click Create. Go live.
- Enabling your first live stream may take up to 24 hours. Once enabled, you can live stream instantly.