You can also share a PDF file with the other people in a Facebook Group. To do that, go to the Group page, click the More button, select Add File and choose the PDF document to upload. … Once the file is online, create a public link for sharing and then post that link on your Facebook page.
How do I attach a document to a Facebook post?
To add a file or document to a group:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Click What’s on your mind? or Create a public post.
- Click then select either:
- Click Add File to select a file from your computer.
- Choose to say something about your file and then click Post.
Copy, paste, and send the PDF link
- In Drive, select your file.
- Click Share .
- Click Copy link and click Done.
- Send the modified PDF link. When you click the link, you (or anyone else) can download a PDF copy of your file.
How do I make a PDF into a picture?
Select the PDF you want to convert to an image with the online converter. Select the desired image file format. Click Convert to JPG. Download your new image file or sign in to share it.
How do you upload a PDF?
Open File Uploader – Click Upload a new file. Click the Choose File or Browse… button to browse for your file (if you received it in email, you will need to save the attachment to your computer before this step…) Select PDF File – Click the document you want to upload  and click the Open button .
How do I upload a file to Facebook from my phone?
About this article
- Open Facebook.
- Tap ☰.
- Tap Groups.
- Tap Files.
- Tap +.
- Is this article up to date? Yes No.
Can you attach a Word document to a Facebook post?
To upload a Word document to Facebook, you must use a Facebook application. While Facebook allows users to upload photos and videos to their profiles, users don’t have the option to upload other files, such as Word or PDF documents, without first adding a file-sharing application to their accounts.
Why can’t I attach a PDF file to my email?
4 Answers. Go to Settings in the Gmail window, then scroll down to Attachments, and choose the Basic attachment functions instead of the Advanced attachment features. Hope it works for you. … Close them both, open the gmail account you wish to send the attachment with and only that account, and it should up load fine.
How do I attach a PDF file to an email?
You can send Adobe PDF files directly from Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader using Gmail.
Use Gmail to send a PDF from Acrobat
- In Acrobat, open your PDF file.
- At the top, click File Share file or File. …
- Click Attach to Email or Send as attachment.
- Select Webmail.
- Click Select option. …
- Enter your email address and click OK.
How do I embed a PDF in a word doc?
How To Insert PDF Into Word—From Microsoft Word
- Open the Word document you want to insert a PDF into.
- Click Insert > Object… > From File…
- Choose the PDF file from the pop-up window and press Insert.
- Ta-da! Your PDF should now be on the page.
Can you make a PDF into a JPEG?
Open the PDF in Acrobat. Click the Export PDF tool in the right pane. Choose Image as your export format, and then choose JPEG. Click Export.
How do I convert a picture to a PDF on my phone?
How to convert JPG to PDF for Android
- Go to the specialized JPG to PDF tool.
- Upload a JPG from your Android. You can also take a fresh photo.
- Wait for the file to save as PDF.
- Download it back to your Android, or export the PDF to Google Drive or Dropbox.
Where can I publish a PDF?
Other than hosting a PDF on your own website, you can publish PDFs online using a free publishing site, such as Google Docs, Scribd and Issuu, to name a few. You can let your PDFs remain public on these sites so anyone can view them or embed a PDF file on your own website.
How do you upload documents?
Upload & view files
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload.
- View uploaded files in My Drive until you move them.