3 Answers. There is no way to access a group without a Facebook account. To read a Group, you need: any valid access_token if the group is public (i.e. the group’s privacy setting is OPEN)
What happens when you join a private group on Facebook?
Similar to the previous privacy settings for closed and secret groups, only the members of the private groups have access to what’s happening inside the group. That is, only they can post in the group and view other posts.
Does Facebook show when you join a private group?
When you join a Close or Secret group, your friends who have already joined that group will be notified to approve your joining. Read more What are the privacy settings for groups?
Are Facebook private groups really private?
Anyone on Facebook can see who belongs to public groups and content that is shared in those groups. For private groups, only members can see who belongs and what they have posted. By default, groups that had been secret will now be private and hidden, and groups that were closed will now be private and visible.
Can Facebook groups see who viewed?
In July, Facebook rolled out a new “seen by” feature for groups, which let people know who has seen a post or announcement in that group, and when. This feature doesn’t seem to be appearing on other Facebook groups that I am in, yet. …
Why is nobody seeing my Facebook group posts?
But unless they’re interacting (liking, reacting to, commenting, or sharing) immediately with your content, there’s a chance Facebook’s algorithm will hide your post so no one will see it. They do this because they want you, as a public Page and presumably a business, to pay for visibility through Facebook Ads.
How do I find private groups on Facebook?
How do I see a list of my Facebook groups?
- From your News Feed, tap then tap Groups.
- Tap Groups.
- Scroll down to see all the groups you manage or are in.
How do I hide my private groups on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap More, then select View Group Info. Tap Edit Group Settings. Below Hide Group select Visible or Hidden.
How do I change my Facebook page from public to private 2020?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
How do I make my Facebook completely private to non friends?
How to Make Facebook Profile Private from Non-Friends
- Log in to Facebook on your browser.
- Click on the arrow icon on the upper right part of the screen.
- Select “Settings and Privacy.”
- Choose “Settings.”
- Click on “Privacy” from the menu on the right.
- Under “Your Activity,” you’ll see “Who can see your future posts?”
How can I see a closed group on Facebook without joining?
There is no way to access a group without a Facebook account. To read a Group, you need: any valid access_token if the group is public (i.e. the group’s privacy setting is OPEN) user_groups permission for a user’s non-public groups.
Is it better to have a private or public Facebook group?
Public Facebook groups can be found by anyone who searches for them, and anyone can see who is in the group and the discussions taking place there. … In most cases, however, private Facebook groups are going to be the best bet for businesses.
How do I make my Facebook private 2020?
How to make your Facebook private on desktop
- Navigate to the Privacy section of your Facebook settings. …
- “Only me” is the most secure privacy setting available. …
- You can open the “Timeline and Tagging” section for even more privacy options. …
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts.”