A profile photo containing your company’s logo must measure at least 180 by 180 pixels to meet Facebook’s upload requirements. Once uploaded, the photo is resized to 160 by 160 pixels and placed within a 170 by 170 field, providing a small border between your profile photo and cover photo.
How do I resize my logo to fit Facebook?
Click the “Edit Thumbnail” link that displays underneath your picture and then click the “Scale to Fit” box to get your logo to fit inside the thumbnail dimensions.
How do I resize my logo?
Resize your Logo Summary:
- Right-click your logo file.
- Select Open with.
- Click Paint.
- Click Resize.
- Make sure “Maintain aspect ratio” is checked.
- Click Type in new numbers next to “Horizontal” or “Vertical”.
- Click Ok.
What is the best program to resize photos?
Top 13 Photo Resizing Software
- Adobe Photoshop Express – Automated resizing tool.
- Social Image Resizer Tool – Great for social media.
- Promo Image Resizer – For resizing pictures in a few clicks.
- Photo Resizer – Sharpen option.
- BeFunky – No registration.
- Simple Image Resizer – Great for beginners.
What size should a logo be in inches?
Logos for Print
mug, the standard print size area is 8.5 inches x 3 inches. On an average hat, the logo size is around 3 inches- 3 1/2 inches wide.
How can I reduce my logo size without losing quality?
Download the resized image.
- Upload the image. With most image resizing tools, you can drag and drop an image or upload it from your computer. …
- Type in the width and height dimensions. …
- Compress the image. …
- Download the resized image. …
- Adobe Photoshop Express. …
- Resizing. …
- BeFunky. …
How can I make my logo bigger without pixelation?
Five best tools to make images larger without losing quality
- UpscalePics. UpscalePics offers several free image upscale elements, along with affordable pricing plans. …
- On1 Resize. …
- ImageEnlarger.com. …
- Reshade. …