To unhide a post on Facebook, select the Activity Log from the three-dotted menu near your cover photo. Once in your Activity Log, unhide a post on Facebook by clicking the “Filter” link and choosing the “Hidden from timeline” option. You can unhide a post on Facebook in both the mobile app and in any web browser.
Why is Facebook not showing my notifications?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I unhide Facebook notifications on my iPhone?
Open Facebook on your iPhone > Tap the menu button (the three horizontal lines) > Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > Choose Notification Settings > Under What Notification You Receive/Where you receive notifications section, toggle on Push (and if you want to receive an email or SMS, you can toggle on Email and …
Check for hidden messages on the Android version of the Facebook Messenger app using the steps below.
- Open the Messenger app.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-left corner of the Chats window.
- Select Message Requests.
- Select You May Know to see message requests and Spam to see messages marked as spam.
How do I fix my notifications on Facebook?
Go to Menu > Settings and scroll down to the list of installed apps. Tap on Facebook and then select Push Notifications. Toggle the slider next to Messages to enable it (it should be set to ON). Repeat this step for any other type of notification that you might want such as Friend Requests, Comments or Wall Posts.
Why are my notifications not showing up?
Cause of Notifications Not Showing up on Android
Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is turned on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
Open Settings > General. Tap Apps & notifications (or Sound & notifications in older versions of Android). Tap Notifications > Lock screen. Tap Hide sensitive notifications only or Hide all notifications.
How to find hidden apps on Android phone?
- Tap the ‘App Drawer’ icon on the bottom-center or bottom-right of the home screen. …
- Next tap the menu icon. …
- Tap ‘Show hidden apps (applications)’. …
- If the above option does not appear there may not be any hidden apps;
How do I unhide notifications on my iPhone?
To change this setting, head to Settings > Notifications on your phone. Tap the “Show Previews” option at the top of the screen. Set the option to “When Unlocked” and notification previews will be hidden until you unlock your phone, preventing other people from snooping on them.
How do I fix Facebook notifications on my iPhone?
How to Fix Facebook Push Notifications Not Showing Up or Loading on iPhone
- Navigate to the Settings menu of your iPhone device.
- Go to Notifications.
- Select Facebook.
- Look for Allow Notifications.
- Toggle it to Off.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Toggle it back to On.
Why can’t I click on my notifications on iPhone?
Make sure that the app supports notifications. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on. If you have notifications turned on for an app but you’re not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected.
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap then tap Activity Log. Tap Filter, then tap Hidden from profile to review. Keep in mind, things you’ve hidden on your profile are still visible to the audience they’re shared with other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed and Search.
Your Facebook has a HIDDEN inbox with messages you’ve probably never seen
- You can access your message requests folder on Messenger by tapping on the People tab (circled above)
- Once in the People tab on Facebook, tap the speech bubble icon to access the hidden messages.
How do I see all my notifications on Facebook?
If I’m not mistaken you can view all notifications by going to the Activity Log.
- Click on your name.
- Click Activity Log next to Update Info.
- From there you can view different types of notifications by sorting the different notifications or by date.