Can I edit an Instagram post after posting?
It’s possible to edit posts on Instagram, even though many other social media apps don’t allow for editing. You can edit an Instagram post to update your caption, tag people, add a location, and change its alt text.
To add a caption to your photo or video:
- Tap at the top.
- Take a photo or video or choose one from your phone’s library.
- Tap Next (iPhone) or (Android). …
- Tap Next (iPhone) or (Android) again, and then tap Write a caption…
- Enter your caption and tap OK, then tap Share (iPhone) or (Android).
How do you make quotes for Instagram?
Part 1: Best 10 apps to easily create Quotes for Instagram
- Image Quote.
- Quotes Creator.
- Quote Maker.
- Text on Photo Square.
How do you make a text box transparent on Instagram?
How to get this font effect:
- Take a photo or choose a photo from your camera roll.
- Tap on the drawing/marker icon.
- Select the highlighter icon.
- Choose a color (either from the preset colors or from your image)
- Press and hold down on your image.
- You’ll now have a transparent overlay on your image.
Why can’t I upload more than one photo to Instagram?
Users just need to press down the photo and hold down on an image or video they wish to select. Next, they will see that the that the option to select multiple photos has reappeared, or at least the user will be able to select multiple photos.
How do I add multiple pics to Instagram post?
How to Post Multiple Photos on Your Instagram Feed
- Open the Instagram app.
- Select the plus (+) icon to add photos.
- In your “Recents,” press and hold a photo until you see the number 1.
- From there, select the multiple photos you wish to upload.