How do I block other languages on YouTube?
- click account in top-right.
- select language to best fitting your expected content.
- select location you want most content to be sourced from.
- turn “Restricted Mode” on.
How do I set YouTube to English only?
How to change language on Youtube on the web?
- Open YouTube in your browser.
- Click on the profile picture icon at the top-right corner. From the menu, select Language from the drop-down list.
- Select the language of your choice.
How do I restrict non English content on YouTube?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
Can I restrict YouTube content?
Log into your YouTube/Google account. Click on the “three-dot” icon for “Settings.” Select “Settings > General.” Turn “Restricted Mode” on.
How do I change the view on YouTube?
Step 1: First you need to Sign in to YouTube on your mobile device. Step 2: Next you need to tap Library and then My videos. Step 3: Next to the video you want to change, tap More and then Edit. Step 4: In the Privacy drop-down menu, choose between Public, Private, and Unlisted.
Why is my YouTube in another language?
You may have changed the language. Check to see if you did this first. … To do this, open YouTube, then search for a foreign video or presenter, then click that video, click Settings, then click Captions/CC, then set the captions to your preferred language.
How does YouTube know my location?
IP Address Tracking
Each computer that accesses the Internet is assigned an IP, or Internet Protocol, address. … Investigative authorities can use the IP address associated with a YouTube account, or a YouTube video, to pinpoint your exact location, as well as your Internet service provider.
What happens if you change country settings on YouTube?
Changing your YouTube country will only change the order in which some content is displayed. If you want to view videos that are blocked in your region, you’ll need to use a proxy.
How do I change the language settings?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change my current location?
You can choose your location mode based on accuracy, speed, and battery use.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security & Location. Location. If you don’t see “Security & Location,” tap Location.
- Tap Mode. Then pick: High accuracy: Use GPS, Wi-Fi, mobile networks, and sensors to get the most accurate location.
How can I play YouTube videos only English for kids?
If you’re looking to only see videos in a specific language, you’ll need to use the Approved Content Only parental control and choose videos in the specific language(s) that you’d like your kids to watch. You can learn more about Approved Content here.
How do I block content on YouTube app?
How to block YouTube channels in the mobile app
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone or Android and log into your account, and then open the channel you want to block. …
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of their channel page and select Block user. …
- Tap Block.
How do I hide my YouTube channel location 2021?
Change everything from your country/region to your channel’s visibility.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Settings .
- From the left menu, select Channel.
- Set the channel settings and select Save.