How do i stop activity from a public group showing on my timeline/newsfeed? Hi Robert, If you want to stop seeing stories from the group in your News Feed, you can go to the Group, and select “Unfollow group” from the “Joined” dropdown menu. This will not affect your notifications for the group.
How do I stop Facebook from showing public groups?
You can’t unfollow or hide a group you aren’t a member of, you can only report them or block individual people who post. Add Answer I have read the Facebook Help Community Policies.
Why do I keep seeing posts from public groups on Facebook?
Your News Feed includes posts about your friends’ activity on Facebook, including when your friends comment on posts from people you’re not friends with. You also might see posts about your friends commenting in public groups that you’re not a member of.
How do I get rid of recommended groups on Facebook?
Login to Facebook on your personal account that’s an admin of the Page.
- From the left sidebar of your Page, click Settings.
- From General, click Similar Page Suggestions.
- Click to uncheck the box next to Include [Page name] when recommending similar Pages people might like on a Page timeline.
- Click Save Changes. source.
Why am I only seeing my groups on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I stop my posts from appearing on news feed?
Click the “Edit” button next to each app and then click the audience selector next to the “Posts on your behalf” option. Select who these posts should be visible to or click “Only Me” to prevent them from appearing on anyone’s news feed.
Why am I seeing strangers stories Facebook?
Specifically, when a Page tags another Page in a post, Facebook may show that post to you if you like or follow the tagged Page. … Essentially, Facebook is just emulating the way it already handles mentions of friends — you already see posts from strangers mentioning your friends.
Why do I see suggested groups on Facebook?
Facebook suggests groups we think you might like to join based on many factors, including: Pages you’ve liked or interacted with. Groups your friends are members of. Groups you’ve joined or recently visited.
How do I stop Facebook from suggesting me to 2021?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap General.
- Scroll down to Similar Page Suggestions and tap On or Off.
How do I stop being recommended on Facebook?
How Do I Prevent Facebook from Suggesting Me to Others?
- Login to your account, click on the drop-down menu (upper right-hand corner), and select Settings & Privacy.
- Then go to Privacy settings and select How people can find and contact you.
Can you be on Facebook just for groups?
The most useful new feature is the ability to create a shortcut on your smartphone for an individual group. If you want to join more groups, do a search or go to the discovery tab. It suggests new groups based on your interests, where you live and what groups your friends are in.
How do I see only my groups on Facebook?
How do I see a list of my Facebook groups?
- From your News Feed, tap then tap Groups.
- Tap Groups.
- Scroll down to see all the groups you manage or are in.
How do I keep a post at the top of my News Feed 2020?
A pinned post will stay at the top of your Timeline for 7 days, unless you unpin it before the 7 days is up. To pin a post, click on the edit pencil icon in the upper-right corner of a status update. A drop-down menu will appear, choose “Pin To Top.”